Purse Organizer?

janiesea3

Jan 17, 2014
I know I've seen some posts/comments about good purse organizers, but I can't find them for the life of me...

Anyone have a good one that would allow easy transfer from my Hamiltons to my Selma's, that help with shaping?

Thanks in advance!

(I don't know why I can't find those comments:wacko:)

At the time I bought the organizer (August 12), I had 3 styles of Coach bags that I wanted to use the organizer in. I emailed Connie the interior dimensions of each one, and she recommended the small. I have used the organizer in every bag since (currently in a Selma phase), and it still looks as good as the day I bought it. It holds its structure wonderfully and makes changing purses incredibly fast.

At the time I bought the organizer (August 12), I had 3 styles of Coach bags that I wanted to use the organizer in. I emailed Connie the interior dimensions of each one, and she recommended the small. I have used the organizer in every bag since (currently in a Selma phase), and it still looks as good as the day I bought it. It holds its structure wonderfully and makes changing purses incredibly fast.

Could you maybe post a picture of it inside and outside of your bag???

I have been looking for a good purse organizer for my Louis Vuitton MM Nerverful. So far I checked out a few websites based on youtube videos and recommendations. Purse Bling seems to be pretty good. They have every type of purse organizer for pretty much any kind of bag. The youtube videos were useful because you get a chance to see the organizers in action. I am considering the purse to go zip ups organizer. Just can't decide which color... Hope this helps.

So I was leaning towards the rectangular purse organizer (12"L x 4.5"W x 6"H) from Divine and Conquer for my Selma, however Connie is recommending the regular width oval in a size medium (12"L x 4.25"W x 6"H).

She's basing her recommendation based on the internal Selma dimensions I gave her. Can y'all evaluate the info I gave her and look at both of these organizers and tell me which to go with?

My measurements of the MK Selma:
Internal height dimension is 7 1/2" from bottom of handbag to zipper closure (not including the raised portion of the bag that extends beyond the zipper)
Internal length dimension is 12" (not including the rounded ends of the bag on either end)
Internal width dimension is 3 1/2" at the top of the bag, 4 1/2" wide at the middle of the bag, and 5 1/2" wide at the bottom of the bag.

Connie recommended the oval organizer in medium which can be found here:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/128346391/purse-organizer-insert-shaper-with?ref=shop_home_active_4

I also like the rectangular one as well which can be found here:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/154919567/purse-organizer-insert-shaper-12-x-45?ref=af_you_favitem

Do y'all think the rectangular organizer is too big for the Selma? Please advise. Thanks!

Well, I have the pursefection expandable one. Its rectangular, but there is decent amount of squeezability. I mean, you squeeze the sides in to get it into tighter fits (bags that have a less than open entry, for example). It isn't terribly structured. I think Connie's organizers are stiffer construction on the sides and may not be as pliable when moving between bags of different sizes. My guess would be that the oval shape makes it easier to get it into and out of bags. Her rectangular one might be a tight fit, especially if you zip the Selma, and might bulge out? Just a guess...

Well, I have the pursefection expandable one. Its rectangular, but there is decent amount of squeezability. I mean, you squeeze the sides in to get it into tighter fits (bags that have a less than open entry, for example). It isn't terribly structured. I think Connie's organizers are stiffer construction on the sides and may not be as pliable when moving between bags of different sizes. My guess would be that the oval shape makes it easier to get it into and out of bags. Her rectangular one might be a tight fit, especially if you zip the Selma, and might bulge out? Just a guess...

Thanks, Cindy. That's what I was worried about. So I will probably go with the oval one.