much difference in size between the Mila & Eva?

If all you want to carry is your phone and lipstick then the milla will work. It is very thin so there is no way a wallet can fit. I don't have an eva, but played with it at the store and was able to hold my French purse, iPhone and keys. Hope this helps and good luck in your decision.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 321
I recently chose the Milla over the Eva. Yes, its very flat, but I can fit my cards/cash/phone/car key and some sort of lip thing easily. I am using it as my wallet, but love that it is ready to go for a dinner out or quick errand. I loved the Eva as well. I just didn't think I would get that much use out of it.

There is quite a noticeable difference between Milla and Eva. If flat and mostly slim wallet-looking is what you want, Milla is the answer. I'd pick Eva bc it's so versatile but seems like Milla suits your needs more

I just want it for evenings ... so a lipstick and a phone.... is there much difference between the Eva and Mila....?

I have both so you can see the difference. Side by side they look the same size, but the width is totally different. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• side by side.jpg
    side by side.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 307
  • width.jpg
    width.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 284