My first Coach bags!

snoflinga

wool collector
Jan 18, 2014
So by accident, I ended up buying two Coach wallets and two Coach bags on the same day:smile: I say by accident, because I ordered one bag and one wallet at full price one morning. And then a few hours later my mom decided we should go to the Coach outlet for the first time. Of course, I fell in love with another wallet and purse while I was there, so I had to buy those too. Think I'm off to a good start ;)

The first two images are the first wallet and bag I ordered (small Phoebe Needlepoint and a Madison wristlet) , the last two are the deletes I bought at the Outlet (small Phoebe in Black Violet and a Madison metallic rose gold zip wallet). Sorry if the pics are blurry, I'm sick right now and not at my best :biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC09559.JPG
    DSC09559.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 663
  • DSC09548.JPG
    DSC09548.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 664
  • DSC09538.JPG
    DSC09538.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 660
  • DSC09531.JPG
    DSC09531.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 660
Beautiful! FYI, that grey needlepoint Phoebe is at outlets right now, so if you paid full price, you might want to think about finding one at outlet price instead!

Beautiful! FYI, that grey needlepoint Phoebe is at outlets right now, so if you paid full price, you might want to think about finding one at outlet price instead!

I saw it on CoachFactory the same day I bought mine and almost bought it there. But it was on sale on a Canadian site, for a bit more than Coach was selling it for. With the exchange rate and shipping, I ended up paying just a bit more than I would've paid from Coachfactory :biggrin: Coach shipping and the exchange rate can be a real killer sometimes.