Loyalty to SAs????

May 30, 2012
So, here is my question: I have an SA at Neiman's and one at Chanel. This season, they aren't getting in a bag that I want, but Saks is! So, that's exciting. The downside is that I don't have an SA at Saks. I managed to get on the list for the same bag at 2 locations that carry Chanel, but am concerned that I won't get the bag due to my lack of relationship with these people... Plus, frankly, I sort of felt like I was getting the runaround a little and one SA gave me what might pan out to be bad info...

So, I'm sort of back on the phone to get on more lists.

My question is this: is this ok??? Do you guys trust just one SA if the bag you want is after your heart or do you take matters into your own hands? Moreover, is there any way they can find out you've been calling around- like, does this further penalize your chances of getting a bag? I don't mean offense to anyone-- just know how much I want what I want, and understand the value of a relationship!

Help, TPF!!!!! And thanks in advance!!! :smile:

So, here is my question: I have an SA at Neiman's and one at Chanel. This season, they aren't getting in a bag that I want, but Saks is! So, that's exciting. The downside is that I don't have an SA at Saks. I managed to get on the list for the same bag at 2 locations that carry Chanel, but am concerned that I won't get the bag due to my lack of relationship with these people... Plus, frankly, I sort of felt like I was getting the runaround a little and one SA gave me what might pan out to be bad info...

So, I'm sort of back on the phone to get on more lists.

My question is this: is this ok??? Do you guys trust just one SA if the bag you want is after your heart or do you take matters into your own hands? Moreover, is there any way they can find out you've been calling around- like, does this further penalize your chances of getting a bag? I don't mean offense to anyone-- just know how much I want what I want, and understand the value of a relationship!

Help, TPF!!!!! And thanks in advance!!! :smile:

You might want to add to this thread on this topic here: http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-shopping/sas-856577.html