Mini reveal!

rowy65

O.G.
Sep 15, 2012
Hi all, have been away from Dior for a bit. Was briefly obsessed with Proenza Schouler during the winter sales. Now, all the talk was for the Chanel spring colors. I briefly was enthralled with the gorgeous candy colors but then I remembered Dior! I had a Saks gift card burning a hole in my pocket so presenting my NLP in patent vert sapin

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 808
Now, I know this color was from last fall. There was a beautiful navy blue and the poudre pink in the Miss Dior promenade. I was just drawn to this green, especially in the patent. Have never been partial to patent but this color with GHW was so pretty. It will keep my NLP in Magnolia lamb and my Miss Dior promenade in Rouge Vif company.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 834
These mini bags actually figure heavy in my bag rotation. They actually can fit quite a bit for use as my weekly bag. The only accommodation I make, is that I change to a smaller wallet.
All this plus pen, keys and iPhone. Way more than my WOC and almost as much as my Chanel M/L

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 777
Here were the other colors my SA sent me, both in Miss Dior promenade and the NLP . The patent NLP in Jean or powder blue was my next choice and will probable be my next Dior:graucho:
Thanks for letting me share:biggrin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 778
Oh wow look at those colours! The python and the metallic are really getting my attention. Haven't seen the metallic colour before.

The Rose Poudre is just too pretty for words :smile:

How much did your NLP cost, by the way? Was it $1450 or higher?

The metallic was like a pinky bronze, a little too dressy for me. I loved the rose poudre also especially with the GHW. That too was a close second choice for me also!
The price went up to $1600:huh::shocked: but I was too in love with the bag. I haven't even checked my bill yet , I was in such denial.

The metallic was like a pinky bronze, a little too dressy for me. I loved the rose poudre also especially with the GHW. That too was a close second choice for me also!
The price went up to $1600:huh::shocked: but I was too in love with the bag. I haven't even checked my bill yet , I was in such denial.

Oh my! That's a pretty big price increase.