How to get rid of an ink mark on a LANVIN calfskin leather?

It does look like an ink mark... I've had one before on a blue coloured leather bag from MCM and I tried by myself but as I rubbed gently I could see some color coming off so I wouldn't recommend doing it by yourself especially as it would show a lot right there...
You could contact loving my bags by barbara, you submit your question and she could tell you what she think and how much it would cost you to get it fixed, she is amazing!!! I've talked to her and I've heard of some of the miracles she works... Good luck :smile:

It does look like an ink mark... I've had one before on a blue coloured leather bag from MCM and I tried by myself but as I rubbed gently I could see some color coming off so I wouldn't recommend doing it by yourself especially as it would show a lot right there...
You could contact loving my bags by barbara, you submit your question and she could tell you what she think and how much it would cost you to get it fixed, she is amazing!!! I've talked to her and I've heard of some of the miracles she works... Good luck :smile:
Thanks a lot!