I miss my infini.. Please help..

Definitely recommend Aurore! I have the 25 and I wear it with everything and anything.

Same bag, different lighting. The first is the most accurate of the bags true colour.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393102106.301867.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1393102151.625223.jpg

I am so sorry about your situation. If you are really into dark bags I think you should keep looking. I am also eyeing an infini maybe the Lumi but don't feel it's an urgency. I feel like all is not lost. Yet.

I totally understand how you feel about the regret of selling a bag. I sold my speedy b monogram 30 and not long after that I missed her allot. Was glad to purchase another one before the price increase. I think the Aurore would be a beautiful color to add to your collection.

I totally understand how you feel about the regret of selling a bag. I sold my speedy b monogram 30 and not long after that I missed her allot. Was glad to purchase another one before the price increase. I think the Aurore would be a beautiful color to add to your collection.

Yes i made a mistake. I should buy the replacement first before i sold my artsy. But anyway, i never used that artsy. So i dont see any point for keeping her. :smile:

Do you think aurore in 30 is 'too much' or just fine ? Any color transfer issue ? Please share. Thank you.

The color Aurore is definitely not Too Much. The size, will be your call. I find the 25 perfect for me. It cannot fit my MM agenda but that's ok, it makes it more carry-able. I have my full sized wallet, cosmetic pouch and large sunglasses case as basic must have items. I find no color transfers problems with this bag.