What Fits in Sunnies Pouch?

hollywoodbadgrl

PURSE WH@R3
O.G.
May 12, 2010
Can anyone tell me what size sunglasses fit in the sunnies pouch? I just bought the Jackie Ohh 4101 Ray-Bans and I am wondering if the will fit? Any feedback would be great. Thanks

I doubt your Ray-bans would fit. I don't know if they made the sunnies pouches bigger but I could never actually get my sunnies in them. They worked for my regular glasses.

Ray-ban hard cases are the best. You should carry them in the case they came in. It will protect them better than the sunnies case, anyway. JMHO. :smile:

I doubt your Ray-bans would fit. I don't know if they made the sunnies pouches bigger but I could never actually get my sunnies in them. They worked for my regular glasses.

Ray-ban hard cases are the best. You should carry them in the case they came in. It will protect them better than the sunnies case, anyway. JMHO. :smile:

Thanks for the feedback I just dont like the bulk of the case they came in. I am checking ebay for a better solution to protect but be less bulky.

Thanks for the feedback I just dont like the bulk of the case they came in. I am checking ebay for a better solution to protect but be less bulky.

Ah yeah they are pretty bulky. But they protect the sunnies better than any other case I've found except those heavy oval types which are even bulkier. :smile:

Good luck in your search, though.:smile:

I don't know if they'll fit your Jackie Ohh sunglasses but I just checked mine and they fit my Choo, Chanel and Tom Ford sunglasses just fine. I actually got the RM sunglasses pouch for the Tom Ford ones because as much as I love those glasses, I'm not a fan of the bulky-but-soft case.

I don't know if they'll fit your Jackie Ohh sunglasses but I just checked mine and they fit my Choo, Chanel and Tom Ford sunglasses just fine. I actually got the RM sunglasses pouch for the Tom Ford ones because as much as I love those glasses, I'm not a fan of the bulky-but-soft case.

Oh, those are all pretty large glasses right? Mine are the small Jackie Ohh's not the original ones so it sounds like they may fit.

My pleasure.

I got the rose gold sunnies case for my birthday this year but I'm tempted to get another one because I like it so much.

Oooh I bet that's pretty I am still trying to figure out which color I want I know I want a bright color because inside of my bags are always dark. I am thinking of getting a pink one maybe but I need for it to have silver hardware.

Oooh I bet that's pretty I am still trying to figure out which color I want I know I want a bright color because inside of my bags are always dark. I am thinking of getting a pink one maybe but I need for it to have silver hardware.

That was exactly my thought process too. The rose is bright enough to see but subtle enough to not clash with things. I recommend it if you can find it.