Which DE for everyday?

I excitedly purchased the Rivingtpn GM when it first came out, then quickly returned it. It was very much like a Speedy with longer straps and the look and feel of a Speedy on my arm wasn't right for me. I found that I prefer shoulder bags that lie flat against the body - not completely flat - but flatter than the Rivington. I vote for the Westminster. Sleek, no bulk, secure zipper top.

I could have made this a poll and it would have been easier to tally!
But here is the tally so far:
Rivington 3
Marylebone 9
Westminster 10

It really is such a hard choice. I like them all, but the most important thing to me is being able to put the bag on with the use of one hand... with the drop being easily fit over the elbow. I always find that one of my hands is already full with something and I don't want the fuss of using two hands to put the handbag on.

fyi there are rumors of a totally in damier ebene coming out. not sure when, but some reports have said soon, some not until late summer. just in case this interests you. otherwise, i think i would go with the westminster for the nice zip top, but i will say the marylebone is nice as well. i tried it on recently. i have never tried the rivington so not sure about that one.

I was on the fence about a Westminster GM a few months ago. I looked through threads and threads and threads and saw some older ones sagging a bit. That bothered me and made me decide not to get the bag. I suggest you take a look through the clubhouse. You will see some pictures there. Good luck!

fyi there are rumors of a totally in damier ebene coming out. not sure when, but some reports have said soon, some not until late summer. just in case this interests you. otherwise, i think i would go with the westminster for the nice zip top, but i will say the marylebone is nice as well. i tried it on recently. i have never tried the rivington so not sure about that one.

I have heard this too, they should hurry up already! That said, I have a westie GM and it's been in the closet. I was deciding between that one and another one and I think I should have bought the other one. The strap is just a tad too short for me and it is so tight with a coat on. (which sort of defeats the purpose of damier for me) If that isn't an issue for you, I'd say go with it. It is very funtional and gorgeous.