Does anyone own the LV ANAIS WALLET?

I don't own the Anais, but I've played with it at the boutique. It's on my radar as a future purchase. It has a ton of card slots for a compact wallet (6 slots vs 4 in the larger Josephine and Emily wallets) and I like the outside coin compartment with its sturdy zipper. I think it's a well-priced, nicely sized wallet at $515. I also like how it's laid out inside with the slots and pockets.

Hopefully an Anais owner can also chime in.

I own it and like it very much. I was using a ZCP for smaller bags but wanted something that held more cards and had a billfold. I don't know if it would fit in an Eva sized bag but it's perfect for the favorite mm and chanel medium flap.

Last edited:
I'm really interested in this wallet and would love to see some pictures...I've seen it on the website but would love to see some with things in it...anyone?? TIA!

I own it and like it very much. I was using a ZCP for smaller bags but wanted something that held more cards and had a billfold. I don't know if it would fit in an Eva sized bag but it's perfect for the favorite mm and chanel medium flap.
how has the zipper pull and snap held up on your anais wallet? do you clean or treat the metals at all?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1429881740.534011.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1429881863.041429.jpg

It's gorgeous and practical. U.S. bills can fit perfectly. I think It's a well designed compact wallet and gives you much more than a coin purse, for both look (especially when you completely open it) and functionality. Good luck choosing yours.

I've had mine for a few weeks and I really like it. It's a great wallet for smallish bags. It looks great in my new Twinset and my Odeon PM. I like that you do not have to fold your $$$.