Chanel Travel Wallet W/ Removable Pieces

yeah~ i think the patent looks cheap for chanel in general... the color looks childish too~ i guess the black caviar will be better~ but do u think it's a good buy?? since i can use halfmoon or woc for travel wallet too~ but i don' t know for some reason i'm still so tempting to buy~

Lot of the appeal for me is that it has the passport cover. I think if you travel a lot that's an added bonus. The Chanel SA said that some people have a chain handy when using it and put it around to carry ore the shoulder.personally I don't think I'd do that but it's definitely an option!

Lot of the appeal for me is that it has the passport cover. I think if you travel a lot that's an added bonus. The Chanel SA said that some people have a chain handy when using it and put it around to carry ore the shoulder.personally I don't think I'd do that but it's definitely an option!

errr a chain ??? that sounds awkward to me~ i mean~ it's definitely not something i have to have~ but just fun to have~~~~ still debating~ haha~

Haha I thought it was kinda bizarre but hey if some people do it to carry it over the shoulder then more power to them haha :P let us know what you end up deciding!

yeah~ i know~ haha~ i'm now having hard time with black caviar jumbo shw or ghw or m/l~~~~~~ sigh....as i really think jumbo is kinda big~i mean it's not like i can't carry it~ i just think it gives a different style....