Chanel Travel Wallet W/ Removable Pieces

i cant remember
i saw this IRL and its not bad. Just that the color is a no no for me. Its a new launch... wow i didnt see the black. back then i saw purple or green. sa said seasonal colors

I saw this IRL in orange patent in April in Paris. It's beautiful.
While it's a wonderful idea, I cannot justify having a wallet only for my travels as I don't travel often. Also, when travelling, I want to carry a smaller wallet, not go bigger (this wallet is larger than the average long wallet). Also during travel (overseas, because you need a passport because there is a passport holder) I will need two currencies. The different pouches can hold different currencies. I don't think I will use the passport holder because my country uses those auto gates where we have to remove the passport from its holder. That would be too difficult. But nice in the travelling country though. And lastly, it can be used as a clutch by taking out the inserts. I thought I'd never buy this wallet but now I see it in black caviar with beautiful red inside I might change my mind. But oh the price. So these are all the busy chatter in my head debating the pros and cons of this travel wallet :biggrin: