My Chanel collection.. **PICS**

clk55girl

Jenn
Aug 3, 2006
Hi ladies!

I know that I promised my group pic a *long* time ago, I just never had enough time to take them all out of their boxes and dustbags. Well, my fiance was out for a few hours so I finally got a chance to snap a pic of the group. The only bags that are missing are my soft and chain hobos , but those are already posted in the reference thread, and my pink PST. So, here they are! :P Thanks for looking!

One pic w/flash and one pic w/out. Oh, I only realized until after I took the pics that I forgot to take the tissue off of my gold and my white exp flap, so please excuse that. :rolleyes:

~Jenn

group1.jpg

group2.jpg

OMG....that is one jawdropping collection you have there. Superb taste, very lady-like I must admit! And you have the red jumbo AND the red tote -- I'm sooo green with envy. Love that jumbo black patent flap too!

:nuts: Wow, what a gorgeous collection!! (and apparently there's more you lucky!) Am especially jealous of the red bags, I just think they're amazing! Love them all - thx for sharing!

Jenn, I absolutely :heart: your collection!! The black patent jumbo and matte gold flaps are stunning... I've been telling myself I don't need the latter, but I don't know if I can keep that up anymore!! :love: We're red jumbo and bronze CC tote (though you forgot to add that in the pic) twins!! Thanks for posting pictures, I know it's a pain in the Chanel bag butt. :P

Jenn, where's your gorgeous violet lambskin jumbo? AND hey I didn't know you also bought a red caviar tote - wow wow wow!

Umm, Mon you don't want to know. :shocked: I made a HUGE mistake a few months ago. I just received the tote today. I know the flap and the tote are practically identical, but I just can't get enough of the red. I've waited too long for chanel to come out w/a true red.