My large coco cabas and large Soft & Chain ^^

Hello everyone ^^
Here some pics of me carry my bags ^^hehe:P
Love them !!:wlae:
hobo1iw6.jpg
hobo2xr3.jpg

cabaska7.jpg
cabasap7.jpg

Hellobabie.. you look so great with the bags!! I agree with EMMY they look like they were meant for you. I have the black soft and chain like yours and I love love love it!

I'm on the waitlist for a black baby cabas too... but after seeing yours I would love the large size instead. If you don't mind, can you please tell/pm me where you bought the cabas from?

Thanks, and enjoy the bags in the best of health.. :smile:

Hellobabie.. you look so great with the bags!! I agree with EMMY they look like they were meant for you. I have the black soft and chain like yours and I love love love it!

I'm on the waitlist for a black baby cabas too... but after seeing yours I would love the large size instead. If you don't mind, can you please tell/pm me where you bought the cabas from?

Thanks, and enjoy the bags in the best of health.. :smile:

hiihhi, Thanks alot for you nice comment..
I am really love the bags hhehe^^
Ah, and the large coco cabas, i bought it at Neimanmarcus in SF, actually, my bro's girlfriend she found it and let me know..:yes:
You can check it out with some Neimanmarcus, i think they will get some more..
Good luck and enjoy..:smile:

wowww... i love the cabas style with the braided strap!! is it the same size with the smallest of the original cabas?

Thanks alot for you comment :P
I dont have the original cabas - the one with CC thing in there, but i am really much sure this cabas is the same size with original one and it just different of design..
this one looks like a LARGER version of the Baby Cabas..;)
Thanks agian..