Come Share Your 2014 February Chanel Purchases!!!

So, hubby took me out shopping today and he secretly brought me a classic for V day. I didn't wait till I get home so, I opened it at Victoria's Secret sitting room lol and start using it immediately!!! Thanks for letting me share & happy v day everyone!!!View attachment 2485277
That is so sweet of your hubby :smile: congrats on this beauty!!

With my new Mini inside!:sunshine::whiteflag:
Where did you find this cutie? I love square minis, so cute!!
So darling, congrats!! :biggrin:

Thank you LVDragon07, Nico and other ladies. I can't much multi quote here with out purseforum crashing on me. I was hesitant to post it since it's the same boring black flap we see on forum over and over again but it was a gift with love so I wanted to share it. Thanks again ladies!!! Hope all you share your Love goodies here. :smile:

So, hubby took me out shopping today and he secretly brought me a classic for V day. I didn't wait till I get home so, I opened it at Victoria's Secret sitting room lol and start using it immediately!!! Thanks for letting me share & happy v day everyone!!!View attachment 2485277

Awwwww, what a sweet hubby! Love your classic, it's such a beauty!

View attachment 2485282 trying this out, never shared a purchase before :smile:. Boy bag, black & gold.....

Gorgeous! I'm obsessed with Boy bags, congrats on getting one.

congrats! That was very sweet of your DH to do that. :smile: I wish I have a "boring black flap" (I don't!) it's beautiful!!

I'm beyond thrilled with my first classic piece.

Introducing my black M/L flap with GHW and my new-to-me 12C red lambskin mini with SHW and 4 grommets.

Now I can't wait to add a jumbo to my collection :smile:.

Thanks for letting me share!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391286240.285619.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391286261.851970.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1391286275.655290.jpg

Last edited:

What a romantic gift, and you can't get more timeless and classic as a way to say, "I love you." Congrats and fabulous to see you opening it and using it straight off. Beautiful bag.