Reveal from the back of the closet

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
I thought I had purged a few years ago my closet and snowed in and looking at the clubhouse I thought let me look in one more place and I found her Trevi GMImageUploadedByPurseForum1391002711.139678.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391002727.221347.jpg

How do you like the Trevi? Been meaning to ask you! Great bag for me personally. :smile:

It's a gorgeous bag!! Still deciding if I want to fight to get my things in and out of the bag.
All my stuff fits a certain way but if I take one thing out I have to fight to get it back in the same spot. I even downsize the stuff I carry.. Wish it was a bit bigger..

It's a gorgeous bag!! Still deciding if I want to fight to get my things in and out of the bag.
All my stuff fits a certain way but if I take one thing out I have to fight to get it back in the same spot. I even downsize the stuff I carry.. Wish it was a bit bigger..

Oh I know what you mean! Def have to be organized with this one. Can't just throw everything in there, won't fit again when you take it out and put it back in. Downside to that. The opening doesn't help with that, too. I manage to really downsize what I'm carrying when I use this one.

The GM is large but I don't feel crammed in with it and the opening is larger

I also knew that I would need the GM size here. That handbag can hold anything I throw at it. Aren't you glad you didn't sell it? I use mine for travel a lot. I can almost get the kitchen sink in there too! :lol: