How many Longchamps do you own?

I have a le pliage custom colored toiletry bag, a legende limited edition patent leather cluch, legende wallet, rodeo coin purse and a crossbody gatsby. I´m considering a le pliage tote, but I see them here everywhere, so that makes me a little hesitant.

Maybe I´ll post pictures at some point :smile:

I have just discovered Longchamp although my friend went on about it years ago. Even up until last September when I was in Paris I couldn't see what the big deal was. I regret not buying one now! I bought a sapphire blue shopping in medium or large on eBay and am in love with the colour. It was night when I opened the package and was close to navy but in sunlight it's electrifying in the way the orange le pliage pops. I have a feeling it's fake I have never seen a le pliage in this colour. I will be going to Hunt leather for my next purchase for sure.

I just recently got a pliage, and I'm so happy I did! It's perfect for travel - I don't have to worry about it getting messed up, it zips, and it goes with everything. I added a little Louis Vuitton scarf to mine to dress it up :biggrin:
It also matches my Longchamp carry on bag, which is the most versatile carry on EVER. I love it so much. I really want a Longchamp backpack as well, they're adorable! I never wear backpacks but I think I'd use that one.

Attachments

• photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 517
Last edited:
I just recently got a pliage, and I'm so happy I did! It's perfect for travel - I don't have to worry about it getting messed up, it zips, and it goes with everything. I added a little Louis Vuitton scarf to mine to dress it up :biggrin:

It also matches my Longchamp carry on bag, which is the most versatile carry on EVER. I love it so much. I really want a Longchamp backpack as well, they're adorable! I never wear backpacks but I think I'd use that one.

Thats the one i have and i have been trying to get rid of it (swap, sell, w/e!) lol
Do you guys normally fill it up? Is it a daily bag? B/c i can use a PS11 and be happy. I dislike carrying large bags :sad:

I own 3 and they are all le pliages-
1 large long handle in a dusty blue colour (had it so long ago I forgot the exact colour name)
1 large long handle in red
1 small long handle in bilberry

I have been wanting a small short handle in forever but never got round to buying it. Actually, I did buy one on a trip to Paris but decided to gift it to a cousin instead. Can't bring myself to buy one simply because its grossly overpriced where I live.

Thats the one i have and i have been trying to get rid of it (swap, sell, w/e!) lol
Do you guys normally fill it up? Is it a daily bag? B/c i can use a PS11 and be happy. I dislike carrying large bags :sad:

I never fill my large one up. Only times I would is for travel. I recently went up to san francisco and used my large le pliage the whole time and had all my stuff in there. It was awesome!

Maybe try the medium long handle? I have one and imo the best size for daily use. :smile:

I have the Gatsby exotic, which is a great crossbody LOVE it, a red speedy type sultan, a vintage green bucket, the purple 3d tote, new, a cream ostrich legend, another teal satchel, can't think of the name. all in the last 3 or 4 months, when the brand caught my eye. I actually disliked the pliage, but it's growing on me, ha ha

I have the Gatsby exotic, which is a great crossbody LOVE it, a red speedy type sultan, a vintage green bucket, the purple 3d tote, new, a cream ostrich legend, another teal satchel, can't think of the name. all in the last 3 or 4 months, when the brand caught my eye. I actually disliked the pliage, but it's growing on me, ha ha

What's your opinion on the quality of the leather bags?