Thoughts on Elsie?

canyongirl

O.G.
May 7, 2009
I'm new to Chloe and have fallen hard for the Marcie. I went to the mall today to see the Marcie in person and to try it on (which I did) and then I noticed the Elsie. It's so gorgeous and classy (the hardware alone is simply spectacular), but I don't hear much about it here on the forum. Is it an unpopular bag? I'd love to hear your thoughts. This will be a big purchase for me and I want to make sure to get a bag that is timeless and worth the investment. TIA.

I fell for the Marcie after seeing it at Saks last yr and couldn't stop thinking sa about it. While I was researching the Marcie, I noticed the Elsie and loved it too. But, Marcie made my heart flutter more💞💞💞💞. So, I first got the Marcie and during the winter asked I picked up the Elsiez💘💘

I managed to find a preloved elsie last year & I absolutely love mine. The leather's incredible & I love how it can be worn crossbody, handheld or in the crook of the arm. I loved the navy version that Emma Roberts has.

Attachments

• elsie.jpg
    elsie.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 380
I fell for the Marcie after seeing it at Saks last yr and couldn't stop thinking sa about it. While I was researching the Marcie, I noticed the Elsie and loved it too. But, Marcie made my heart flutter more💞💞💞💞. So, I first got the Marcie and during the winter asked I picked up the Elsiez💘💘

That would be perfect! A Marcie AND an Elsie! Good thinking. :graucho:

I def go for elsie since i just got myself one.. lol..
my elsie day bag in navy blue that looks like black. love it so muchh..:heart:

Attachments

• IMG_1832.jpg
    IMG_1832.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 308
Last edited: