*** Show off your NEW SHOES! Post your new or new-to-you Louboutins here!***

Look at theses babies. They are stunning irl. I love sale and thank HelenOfTroy for showing them to me View attachment 2436353View attachment 2436354. They are antique rosé not sure why the pics shoes light purple

Those look so cute on you!

It's here! It's here! It's finally arrived! :biggrin:

Stunning!

View attachment 2435268

My new flats arrived today. Fun fun fun!!

Those are fantastic!

here's my first sale purchase:

pink suede geo 120 mm from saks (these were the very last pair in the entire company, i had to get them 1 size up from tts and surprisingly they're not *way* too big. with some padding & a heel grip [probably best since they're 120] they'll be fine i think)

been wanting them ever since they first came out, thought for sure i could get some version of the geo on sale, turns out not really LOL but i did get lucky with this pair. they're my first 120 mm pigalle and they're not as bad as i thought they would be! i haven't worn them for more than 30 secs though because i have a possibly broken toe.

Love the Geo, esp this colourway.

My last deal arrived today! I've been looking for these shoes for months now and they finally popped up on eBay
View attachment 2437179

Fresh off the delivery truck!!!
Love them ❤
Gine Grenadine Velvet loafer

View attachment 2436987View attachment 2436988

So pretty

YAY!!!They look perfect on you!!! Congrats CC:hugs::heart::hbeat:

;). Thank you for showing them to me

Hi ladies!! Just wanted to share 2 of my sale scores. I just recently started buying CLs again after a 2 year hiatus after my LO was born. My husband asked me the other day, "Where will you ever wear these to?" I replied, "Around the house! :guacho:"

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1387655070.037987.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1387655196.042292.jpg

Last edited:
I just got these bad boys, black basics and classic.
The Christian Loboution Ronaldo's...
How the hell am I going to walk in them, I have no idea..
The incline is a real B!+@# Any tips or advice for managing with them on?

Attachments

• securedownload.jpeg
    securedownload.jpeg
    148.3 KB · Views: 734