Neverful vs Neo Neverful

myztic

O.G.
Dec 5, 2010
I purchased the Totally PM in Azur, but seeing as its in Azur I am so fearful of stains that I am not getting enough use out of it. I would have loved to get the Totally PM in DE but since that is not available I need to make a decision (30 day return).

These are my options:
Totally MM in Monogram (BUT, i already have a palermo in Monogram)
or
Neverful MM In DE

I am just concerned that the Neo will be the preferred bag in the future amongst LV owners rather than the original neverful which would drop the resale value and I don't want to feel that I got the outdated version when the new one was available.
But again, the Neo is only available in Monogram and I thought it would be nice to switch it up with different prints. But since the Neverful is a lot larger than my PM it may not clash with my mono palermo.

Any thoughts?

I purchased the Totally PM in Azur, but seeing as its in Azur I am so fearful of stains that I am not getting enough use out of it. I would have loved to get the Totally PM in DE but since that is not available I need to make a decision (30 day return).

These are my options:
Totally MM in Monogram (BUT, i already have a palermo in Monogram)
or
Neverful MM In DE

I am just concerned that the Neo will be the preferred bag in the future amongst LV owners rather than the original neverful which would drop the resale value and I don't want to feel that I got the outdated version when the new one was available.
But again, the Neo is only available in Monogram and I thought it would be nice to switch it up with different prints. But since the Neverful is a lot larger than my PM it may not clash with my mono palermo.

Any thoughts?
Will the resale value of totally drop once discontinued

it won't
and I would either get the de regular or stay with the totally
I likve the azur print and I didn't have (thank god) any transfer issurs with any of my azur items