DY Bridal Collection.

i dont know if everyone knows this and i was the only one but i went into my local jewelers the other day and i had been asking about the DY bridal collection and they told me its all sterling silver...you have to make an apt to see their bridal collection from DY because they dont have it in stores!

^^^
i doubt that.
on the website (look where it says 'about the collection) it says it's all made in platinum or 18kt gold.
yurman does make some diamond and silver jewelry but it's a specific collection.

My bf & I looked at their stuff at an NYC store about a year ago... although I like DY for casual jewelry, I wasn't too thrilled with what I saw for the engagement rings and stuff. Pretty, but ultimately not what I'd want to be wearing forever...

^^^
i doubt that.
on the website (look where it says 'about the collection) it says it's all made in platinum or 18kt gold.
yurman does make some diamond and silver jewelry but it's a specific collection.

i just looked at the site and saw that!!! the lady at the jewelers who said that obviously doesnt know what shes talking about!! sorry for posting wrong information!!