Secret Santa 2013 edition reveal

Nicki828

O.G.
Aug 4, 2012
So looks like I get to be the first one to kick off the reveals. I have a fabulous one for you too! Going to be sending the pictures through my iphone - hope this works okay :P:P

Anyone around for the reveal?

Lots of goodies inside! I can see my Santa also subscribes to Ipsy - lol. I already had the blush/ bronzer - but love it, so was thrilled to have a backup. I didn't get the em lipstick - so excited to try that out. Got some amazing looking lip scrubs, a pretty necklace, nail stickers, lipstick pen, peppermint chocolate tea (will be trying that out later) and more goodies and some sweets. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1386024876.914132.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1386024982.397575.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1386025038.664046.jpg

The nail stickers are really cute, but I couldn't get a clear picture. Too much glare coming off the package. I didn't get everything in the picture - but that box was jam packed with great stuff!

Lots of goodies inside! I can see my Santa also subscribes to Ipsy - lol. I already had the blush/ bronzer - but love it, so was thrilled to have a backup. I didn't get the em lipstick - so excited to try that out. Got some amazing looking lip scrubs, a pretty necklace, nail stickers, lipstick pen, peppermint chocolate tea (will be trying that out later) and more goodies and some sweets. View attachment 2417211
View attachment 2417212View attachment 2417213

The nail stickers are really cute, but I couldn't get a clear picture. Too much glare coming off the package. I didn't get everything in the picture - but that box was jam packed with great stuff!

That looks like fun stuff! The nail decals are so cute! Tiny Mustaches!