Early Christmas Reveal

Congrats on your classic jumbo it looks gorgeous!!!

Thank you so much!

Congrats, she's gorgeous !!! :loveeyes:

Mine will arrive in a few days and I hope she looks as good as yours :smile:

There was only one at my store so I couldn't exactly be picky! I am just glad it all seems ok! Can't wait for you to get yours either and I hope you get a puffy one! Hehe. Reveal when you get it!

Your jumbo looks so perfect. She is a classy, timeless beauty that will accompany you through life's many happy moments. Enjoy your new Chanel.

Thank you so much! It feels so surreal! This is THE bag to have in my collection!

Yay my friend! There's no stopping once you made the plunge! Congrats on your gorgeous classic and what a lovely addition!

Hi poohbag! Thank you so much! You're right that I'm hooked, except I did not think I would get my jumbo so soon! I will have to stop for awhile now, though I want to add a Chanel wallet to match. Suggestions?

Congratulations!!!! She is beautiful!!!!!

Thank you so much!

Congrats on this stunning classics. We are bag twins!!! And your jumbo looks so puffy!!!! Congrats. Enjoy her!!

Yay for bag twins! I'm glad she is lovely given that she was the only one in store! I am still a little shocked I actually own her! I spent hours packing her back the way she came after unwrapping it. Lol.

stunning! Congratulations!

Thank you!

Congrats! It's gorgeous.

She is indeed! I'm over the moon, thank you!

Congratulations that_claudz!! I'm so happy for you to get your early Xmas present, you cannot go wrong with a beautiful classic flap. Enjoy in the best of health!

Hey Nico! Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I am so excited to have her. I want to take her everywhere! Hahaha. It's a nice way to end the year!

Many congrats to your dreambag!

Black caviar jumbo with SHW,- the ultimate classic.
I have the same (but single flap) and love it!

Enjoy it for many years to come!

Thank you! I am glad I made this decision! I thought gold might be more classic, but I never wear gold. I'm so happy with the silver! The double flap is confusing me a little, I don't know if I'm supposed to button the inside flap! Hahaha. Yay for being bag twins!

Beautiful - that's my dream bag too and we're bag twins! Congrats!:smile:

Yay! Thank you!

A gorgeous classic. Congrats!!!

She's so beautiful, thanks!

Great addition to your WOC! This is a fantastic classic Chanel!! Congrats.

I can't stop looking at her and I barely slept last night thinking about her in my wardrobe! Lol!

Congrats on your gorgeous new caviar classic flap.

Thank you Tutu! I only have a tiny family of Chanel compared to others here but I'm thrilled to have added a classic to my collection!

Congrats! It's lovely! :smile: And I totally relate; I have a gorgeous Chanel woc and now I'm HOOKED and determined to buy a bigger bag asap. It's a very expensive addiction! lol. Anyway, your bag is gorgeous and I love it. Enjoy her! :smile: I can feel your excitement and I love it!

Congrats nice

Thank you very much!

Congrats! It's lovely! :smile: And I totally relate; I have a gorgeous Chanel woc and now I'm HOOKED and determined to buy a bigger bag asap. It's a very expensive addiction! lol. Anyway, your bag is gorgeous and I love it. Enjoy her! :smile: I can feel your excitement and I love it!

Thanks so much! What WOC did you get? It's so versatile isn't it? I feel a little bad that my other bags haven't had as much love as I am really hooked on my WOC! I am loving my new jumbo so much!