Early Christmas Reveal

Hi poohbag! Thank you so much! You're right that I'm hooked, except I did not think I would get my jumbo so soon! I will have to stop for awhile now, though I want to add a Chanel wallet to match. Suggestions?

I've been looking for a wallet too! Haha you know what they say about great minds!!!;) I love the look of the long wallets, but they are awfully big and so I am now leaning towards a smaller one so I can use it with my 225 and m/l flaps. The Lzip wallet is the one I want. However when I was in the store last week I didn't see any nice colorful ones so I'll probably wait for the spring/summer collections, unless there's something good on sale next month.

Congrats! This is such a beautiful and timeless bag - it's on my list but I have no idea when I will be able to add it to my collection. Enjoy it for me :smile:

Thank you so much zzarazza, I hope you can add this to your collection soon too!

I've been looking for a wallet too! Haha you know what they say about great minds!!!;) I love the look of the long wallets, but they are awfully big and so I am now leaning towards a smaller one so I can use it with my 225 and m/l flaps. The Lzip wallet is the one I want. However when I was in the store last week I didn't see any nice colorful ones so I'll probably wait for the spring/summer collections, unless there's something good on sale next month.

Well as a newbie I would love any suggestions that you have! I am using a LV Sarah at the moment (which I love) but I think I want something a little thinner for my jumbo. I don't carry a lot of cards as I put them in a separate LV cles. I don't know if I can bring myself to a smaller wallet even though they look super cute. The OCD side of me won't let me buy a wallet where I have to fold notes! Lol. I didn't see any that I liked when I was in store, though I must admit I wasn't looking every hard since I was mesmerised by my jumbo! Lol. What do you reckon about a bi-fold? Good idea to wait for summer though!

Lovely! Many congrats!!!

Thank you!

Congrats on your new classic!! Really beautiful and so versatile in black!!

Thank you!

She's a beauty

She sure is! Thank you!