Dress shirt for men - Prada or Gucci? or a third brand.

mikim

Oct 19, 2013
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for something to buy for my boyfriend. I was thinking a good designer slim fit dress shirt. He has plenty of Ralph Lauren, Hugo Boss, D&G, Burberry and some Scandinavian designer brands.

What is a must-have designer shirt a man should have? Like for women must-have shoes are Louboutin etc. What are must-have dress shirt for men?

Other gift ideas would be appreciated! (however he is doing quite good with his own business, so if he wants something, he already bought it) Furthermore he's 22 years old, driving a sportscar, have a couple of Rolex watches and Louboutin sneakers, a lot of LV bags and accessories. So he's very difficult to buy gift to!

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for something to buy for my boyfriend. I was thinking a good designer slim fit dress shirt. He has plenty of Ralph Lauren, Hugo Boss, D&G, Burberry and some Scandinavian designer brands.

What is a must-have designer shirt a man should have? Like for women must-have shoes are Louboutin etc. What are must-have dress shirt for men?

Other gift ideas would be appreciated! (however he is doing quite good with his own business, so if he wants something, he already bought it) Furthermore he's 22 years old, driving a sportscar, have a couple of Rolex watches and Louboutin sneakers, a lot of LV bags and accessories. So he's very difficult to buy gift to!

I don't know what the must-have dress shirt is, but have you considered Dior Homme? They have skinny fit shirts (the Dior Homme silhouette is skinny), which your friend may want.

You can also try Saint Laurent. Both these brands have Hedi Slimane's menswear aesthetic, which is skinny men's rocker styles.