Anyone around Charlottesville, VA

Russian Literature.

Are you having any luck finding an apartment? I have no clue where I want to live, and a lot of the ratings I see online for the apartment complexes scare me.

I haven't spent a lot of time there, but I don't think there is a whole lot. It wouldn't too far of a drive to Northern VA, though, where there is Tyson's Corner Mall and Tyson's II, which have a lot of the high-end boutiques and department stores between them.

It is really beautiful there, though! Congrats to you both.

Russian Literature.

Are you having any luck finding an apartment? I have no clue where I want to live, and a lot of the ratings I see online for the apartment complexes scare me.

As of right now I am going to live at Lakeside. www.liveatlakeside.com I went and visited and filled out my apps and everything.

I was also looking into Avemore but they don't have any availability until August, but they were nice (www.avemore.net)

Most of the places looked like u really didn't have a whole apt and my mom is soooo not down for that. I looked at the ratings as well. It seems like they would have a lot more nice complexes but they don't...

Avemore is where I was thinking about. There was another that looked really nice & was decently priced, but in the ratings website someone said it was across the street from a prison:yucky:

Thanks for posting the other apartment complex-it looks really nice. I'm going to have to check it out.

Yeah, I expected there to be a lot of nice apartments too. When I was in undergrad in Atlanta there were so many beautiful ones to choose from, kind of surprised that a huge college town like Cville has so few.

Avemore is where I was thinking about. There was another that looked really nice & was decently priced, but in the ratings website someone said it was across the street from a prison:yucky:

Thanks for posting the other apartment complex-it looks really nice. I'm going to have to check it out.

Yeah, I expected there to be a lot of nice apartments too. When I was in undergrad in Atlanta there were so many beautiful ones to choose from, kind of surprised that a huge college town like Cville has so few.

Lakeside is the one that is across from the jail. That would normally scare me but since it's not a prison and apparently not that many prisoners escape to nearby areas it doesn't frighten me. It was nice and calm when I went and I inquired about that bc it bothered me to see that, but still I won't be staying on the 1st floor (I hope)...