Questions about Constance availability?

ROXANE2007

O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
Hi Ladies,

I'm falling in love with beautiful constance bag, but i find very hard to have information about it. In store they seems to have few information.
Could you help me?
Is the constance available actually? I hesitate between 23 or 18 in swift preferably.

i'm afraid to find the 18 too small, very difficult to to have an idea because no constance in store:no-good:

Could you have an idée about the price in euro 18 and 23?

Thank you so much for your help:smile:

About a year ago, there was word that the 18 and 23cm Constance was going to be discontinued in regular (non-exotic) leathers, at least temporarily. One of the most recent Constance styles, the Constance Elan, may still be available in inventory somewhere. The only way to know is to find a clued-in SA; all of us customers can only repeat what we've heard or been told. The current Constance iteration is the Constance Cartable, a very large version that has been discussed and pictured elsewhere on this forum, if you do a search. That's the extent of MY knowledge. HTH.

I'm on the search for this too, but the only ones I've seen arrive at the store are exotics and the constance elan. I am not sure if they discontinued the 18 and 23cm since they have introduced the Cartable as well.

Hello!! The Constance in sz 18 and 24 is still available in the store, but extremely hard to find. At my store, my SA has offered me the élan version in regular leather and exotics in sz 18/24. However, more recently, thanks to my awesome friend, her SA found me a Constance in sz 18. They are still out there!! Good luck and hope you can acquire one soon!!

I love the 18, but the only down side of it is that I can not carry my bearn wallet or any long wallet in general. Other than that, I find it a super cute and compact size. You can def hold a small wallet, phone, keys, compact, and lipstick with some extra room to spare for candy.

Hello!! The Constance in sz 18 and 24 is still available in the store, but extremely hard to find. At my store, my SA has offered me the élan version in regular leather and exotics in sz 18/24. However, more recently, thanks to my awesome friend, her SA found me a Constance in sz 18. They are still out there!! Good luck and hope you can acquire one soon!!

I love the 18, but the only down side of it is that I can not carry my bearn wallet or any long wallet in general. Other than that, I find it a super cute and compact size. You can def hold a small wallet, phone, keys, compact, and lipstick with some extra room to spare for candy.

The Constance élan is still available. I ordered one at podium in box due for AW13

I'm on the search for this too, but the only ones I've seen arrive at the store are exotics and the constance elan. I am not sure if they discontinued the 18 and 23cm since they have introduced the Cartable as well.

About a year ago, there was word that the 18 and 23cm Constance was going to be discontinued in regular (non-exotic) leathers, at least temporarily. One of the most recent Constance styles, the Constance Elan, may still be available in inventory somewhere. The only way to know is to find a clued-in SA; all of us customers can only repeat what we've heard or been told. The current Constance iteration is the Constance Cartable, a very large version that has been discussed and pictured elsewhere on this forum, if you do a search. That's the extent of MY knowledge. HTH.

Hi there, Roxane! I'm not in Constances, so I may be of no help. But maybe you could have a look on the thread "Calling Constance Carriers" in Hermès Clubhouse, and on the thread 2013 Hermès Hand/Travel bag Prices? Hope that helps! :smile:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOURS ANSWERS:smile:
I understand why it's so difficult to have some informations about this model!
I'm looking for a 18 , but difficult to appreciate if it will be not too short.
Thank you JULIEMAKEUP, to make me share your experience with your 18 constance.

I saw two in black box and red (looks like epsom) the other day at my boutique. So I think they're definitely out there.

Since it's been forever since I've actually seen a 23/24 in a store, does anyone happen to know the current price for a non-exotic?

Not surprisingly, there's not one listed on the 2013 price thread...

TIA!

I saw two in black box and red (looks like epsom) the other day at my boutique. So I think they're definitely out there.
It is necessary to be for the good place at the good moment, and not to be demanding on the color and the size. I believe that it is still worse than K. Moreover, It is a rather expensive model.
I think that the price where around 5000 E (constance 23) in 2012 .