admit to playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladylouise

Apr 25, 2007
Hi

I have always been very open minded with my girl friends, we have told each other our most intimate of secrets. At a dinner party last week i admitted to them that i enjoyed regular self satisfaction when my husband was out at work. This seemed to discust them and left me feeling very dirty. Am i right to admit to this or should i keep my thoughts to my self?

OMG...you....touch your naughty parts....alone???

Must wash eyes now! My virgin eyes...are tainted!!

:smile:
Seriously...it's perfectly fine. At least I think so. Unless of course it's affecting your sexual relations with your husband. Are you refusing him sex, then waiting for him to walk out the door so you can grab Mr Vibrato and spend the next hour barely able to mutter complete sentences as you revel in your orgasmic ecstasy?

Charles, thats such a man answer!!

Caxe, i did try and be discreat about it, but this such a big deal for me. My circle of friends have gone all funny over this and i just know they are gossiping behind my back, and god knows even telling their husbands !!!

Hi

I have always been very open minded with my girl friends, we have told each other our most intimate of secrets. At a dinner party last week i admitted to them that i enjoyed regular self satisfaction when my husband was out at work. This seemed to discust them and left me feeling very dirty. Am i right to admit to this or should i keep my thoughts to my self?

I see this is your first post. Wow.

Caxe, Masturbation is a very healthy, natural thing.

I think it's fine to talk about it. You don't want to bring it up out of the blue. Like someone's talking about the Latest Sale and you suddenly say "Guess what? I touch myself!"

But it it's brought up in conversation, then it's fine to volunteer information.

OMG...you....touch your naughty parts....alone???

Must wash eyes now! My virgin eyes...are tainted!!

:smile:
Seriously...it's perfectly fine. At least I think so. Unless of course it's affecting your sexual relations with your husband. Are you refusing him sex, then waiting for him to walk out the door so you can grab Mr Vibrato and spend the next hour barely able to mutter complete sentences as you revel in your orgasmic ecstasy?

LMFAO!!!:roflmfao:
As crazy as Charles comment sounds LOL, I do agree. It's perfectly fine. Unless, you are having problems being intimate with your husband.
Charles: I can't believe you just left that there for the world to see. LOL! Okay, at least the whole forum to see. I needed a good laugh today. Thanks!:P

we have 12 yr olds here, sorry!
Even lots of our member's older teenage daughters participate here.
Let's keep it a little more age appropriate, OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.