Layering and Stacking Thread!

Not my photo - there is a watermark that says unique queen on the pic, and I think it was in vernislover's thread a few years back, but it is my favorite pic of sweet/love stacks and is originally what inspired me to purchase my sweets and tempted me to look at the love bracelets.

I love all your sweets (I know this is not your pic :biggrin:), I already have the YG MOP clover one and the WG butterfly.. I am considering the RG carnelian heart but I own no RG pieces at all and wonder if this would look good with all my other WG/YG pieces.. As far as I can see from photos, VCA's RG is subtle..

I love all your sweets (I know this is not your pic :biggrin:), I already have the YG MOP clover one and the WG butterfly.. I am considering the RG carnelian heart but I own no RG pieces at all and wonder if this would look good with all my other WG/YG pieces.. As far as I can see from photos, VCA's RG is subtle..

Thank you!

I love my RG heart and it really makes me want a rg/carnelian clover. The RG is very subtle, but you can see that it is a not a yellow when paired with something YG. VCAs rg matches my skin tone a lot more closely, so it is a very soft look on me.

For those considering the VCA sweets, I had a thread up last year! They are awesome! Here it is again to enable y'all. :graucho:

My stack for today, trying so hard to find something to do with this t&Co 1837 cuff :sad: I have no other silver pieces to wear it with and I don't think I'm mixing metals correctly so any suggestions I open to em ImageUploadedByPurseForum1382030690.767396.jpg

Thank you!

I love my RG heart and it really makes me want a rg/carnelian clover. The RG is very subtle, but you can see that it is a not a yellow when paired with something YG. VCAs rg matches my skin tone a lot more closely, so it is a very soft look on me.

For those considering the VCA sweets, I had a thread up last year! They are awesome! Here it is again to enable y'all. :graucho:

So would it clash with yg pieces? Do you mix them?