Hermes and Berlin

lea163

O.G.
Sep 22, 2005
I will be travelling to Eastern part of Europe mid Dec and will definitely take
this opportunity to visit as many H stores as possible. What is the stock level like for places suc as Vienna, Munich and Berlin? What are the chances of scoring a Birkin or Kelly and do they only sell to their locals? ;);)

I ve been to the 2 stores in Berlin. Sorry to say that it was a bad experience. Staff were borderline rude and really looked down on me. There were no birkins or kellys in sight but I hope you have a better time than me.

I am off to Berlin tonight and can't find any info on the H stores there...does anyone have any recent experience? Thanks!

2 stores:
Ka De We ground floor (sometimes have some interesting leather goods, usually smaller bags are available there. but can forget asking fro B and K, they never have it unless you are a well established local)
Kurfürstendamm 58 - biggest store in berlin........(poor bag collection, but quite good at bracelets, also can forget about B and K.......same case)

2 stores:
Ka De We ground floor (sometimes have some interesting leather goods, usually smaller bags are available there. but can forget asking fro B and K, they never have it unless you are a well established local)
Kurfürstendamm 58 - biggest store in berlin........(poor bag collection, but quite good at bracelets, also can forget about B and K.......same case)
Yes, same situation... 1st store you mentioned i spent about 3600 EUR [scarves, tie for housband, bracelet, parfume, Herbag and twillys] - Birkin chance is "i will call you dear".

The next and second one you mentioned is: Huge hall style, no bags. Not so clever asian girl and not good bags at all. Spent 1600 EUR and leave without asking for bags... Bad bad bad :]

Here in Germany is the situation that the waiting list ist since September 2012 closed!!! I think you wount find any B or K in stock. They got not very much bags from Paris and then the bags are so fast sold. Sometimes only in 1 hour...

I place my Kelly Order in 08/2012 and the sales Person said it would come next summer.

When I was there in mid-October, they had double sens(several colors), jypsiere, Evelyne. I did not see B or K. Ivana was wonderful. I highly recommend her.