Diamante leather. Too "formal" for everyday use?

Dorf

O.G.
Nov 14, 2012
The Diamante leather bags for men has a very elegant, sophisticated and timeless look with its shiny stiff leather, while the Guccisima is more casual with it's soft, printed matt leather.
-Do you think Diamante leather is just too sophisticated and formal to use as an everyday bag with a casual attire? Is it best suited for a serious businessman with suit and tie? :smile:

(The picture is just an example)
Screenshot_2013-10-02-16-55-25-1_zpsd3414882.png

I don't think diamanté is too formal at all....It could it be used as an everyday bag and would look great with casual attire. I think the bag in the picture would looks just as nice with jeans and a sweater...

I would go with the briefcase. I like the fact that it has the strap so you don't always have to hand carry it. I think it would fit just about any situation.

I do also like that it is a strap, but a while ago I had a similar bag (now sold) in beige/brown GG Canvas, and that strap was just too short! Maby this strap is longer.

Went to the Gucci store today, so I could take a closer look at the Diamante Briefcase. Wow! What can I say.. The bag looks much more classy in real life than on pics. It just look so elegant and refined. The bag had some extra details that the Guccisima didn't had, like a inside fomed laptop compartment. The Diamante was also more expensive. I like the Guccisima also, but in this case, the Diamante is superior.
Damit! Now I have to save up some money..

-I haven't seen a brown Diamante leather bi fold wallet. Do you know if that exist?