Need your thoughts!!!

kitkat717

Mar 30, 2011
Hello~

I have been contemplating for a while now between two bags, the mini marcie satchel by Chloe or the trio by Celine. The bags are so different in style but both are so nice. If I can get some thoughts to help me decide I would be so thankful!

Last edited:
I agree that they're both lovely - I think that the Celine is more chic and cool, while the Chloe has a casual, bohemian feel. So it really depends on which you think would suit your lifestyle more!

I can only speak for Chloe. I have a Chloe Marcie crossbody (the one in my avatar) and the quality is excellent. The leather keeps getting softer and feeling more luxurious the longer I have it. Anyway, I'd be wary of any company the had too many large price increases in recent history ( i.e., Chanel, Celine).

Hello~

I have been contemplating for a while now between two bags, the mini marcie satchel by Chloe or the trio by Celine. The bags are so different in style but both are so nice. If I can get some thoughts to help me decide I would be so thankful!
I'm into the mini Marcie for that style of bag. They have very feminine colours too.

You should get a Marcie first. Your photos didn't work but if you are talking about the flap Mini Marcie, you can get it on sale for a great price. I got mine from matchesfashion for slightly over $400! I think Marcie is more of a statement piece than Trio. That being said, I may get a Trio pretty soon (in a few days)! And I will update you on my feeling towards the two bags!