Finally, my Magenta Twiggy...WOW...I just Love her...:)

Celia_Hish

“Happiness is the highest good”
O.G.
May 17, 2006
:nuts: :nuts: OMG~~I've been waiting to take a pic of my 05 magenta twiggy and finally got the chance today as my sis came to my house with the bag.

Btw, after i rec'd the bag from the post office, i showed it to her the next day and she commented that the color is beautiful and i said i can loan it to her first if she like....i still haven't got the chance to use this bag yet....Furthermore, she also recently bought a coach key chain to match this bag......hehehhehe:yahoo: :yahoo:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:nuts: :nuts: OMG~~I've been waiting to take a pic of my 05 magenta twiggy and finally got the chance today as my sis came to my house with the bag.

Btw, after i rec'd the bag from the post office, i showed it to her the next day and she commented that the color is beautiful and i said i can loan it to her first if she like....i still haven't got the chance to use this bag yet....Furthermore, she also recently bought a coach key chain to match this bag......hehehhehe:yahoo: :yahoo:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Will this work?? LEt me know if the pics don't show again...sigh

Sorry that the earlier pics won't work...i guess i have to post the pics in this manner....:wtf: :wtf:

Attachments

• KIF_1284.1.JPG
    KIF_1284.1.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 420
  • KIF_1286.1.JPG
    KIF_1286.1.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 418
  • KIF_1287.1.JPG
    KIF_1287.1.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 406