Skunk and Puma are Thrilled about the Big Orange Stack!!

Everything is so beautiful! Love the giant silks, and the Tosca with that gorgeous mousse! :faint:

Your kitties are adorable! I miss having a cat, but my current Greyhound is not cat safe.

LOVE everything Sparkle!! The tiger print is just stunning & of course I love the Tosca B. It was my first B (except in size 40) & it remains a favorite of mine. The kittens were too cute helping out. My kitty loves to play in my boxes & bags. Check this out...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1375502761.839259.jpg

Okay, here she is:

Please don't wake me from this beautiful dream! Loving EVERYTHING dear lisa!!!! You are gonna slay us all with your gorgeousness adorned with your Tosca beauties!! HEAVENLY! (Love your 140's and your shawl is crazy sweet! Don't get me started on that scarf ring! I can't wait to get my hands on these new enamels!!!!) :smile:

LOVE everything Sparkle!! The tiger print is just stunning & of course I love the Tosca B. It was my first B (except in size 40) & it remains a favorite of mine. The kittens were too cute helping out. My kitty loves to play in my boxes & bags. Check this out...

View attachment 2280895

This furry baby is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen in a bag! I love how she looks so comfortable in it! A true shopper!! :smile:

Lisa, what a wonderful haul!!! congrats on all your scarfs and the scarf ring and your kittens are too cute!! and miss tosca is beautiful...and love that we are LdR twins :smile: many congrats!!

LOVE everything!!! Wear them in good health!!!

Is it wrong that skunk and puma stole the show for me...especially with all the amazing fabulousness!!!!???