Skunk and Puma are Thrilled about the Big Orange Stack!!

I'm sorry to say that the only piece of Tosca that I have (so far, anyway) is a KDT. I would dearly love to have a bag and a CDC (both with PHW)!! Somehow I was focused on something else when Tosca came out and now I fear that my opportunity has passed. I'm glad to hear you found a decent price from a re-seller, as I fear that is the route I will go myself (when I'm lucky enough to get a bag!)

Enjoy your beauty - I agree with you, Tosca is such a lovely and vibrant shade, but it isn't too bright and loud. I think it is the perfect color to go with everything. (Don't know why I even say that, since all I ever wear is black!!)

Thank you my friends. I am so lucky to have gotten this girl as I did not pay double the price as is the going premium on the bay right now. Crazy!! I think many colors are shifters but this girl is amazingly a chameleon. While rich and saturated, she is not bright. A quiet magenta if that makes sense. Kimber, I bought the Ulysse in Tosca the day before I bought the bag as I had never seen the color with my own eyes before. There are still many slgs out there to start with before you find the perfect bag in this color.

LuvBolide, I might be the next or tied oldest but newest to the Tosca Party lover---glad to know I am in good company. May I ask what pieces you have in this color?

I love this, kitten toys from H!! Stylish and a great way to keep their little paws and claws away from the important H stuff!

You are so darling ladysarah,

My kittens think I am amazing and they are respectul of my silk because I tie feathers and things to bolduc ribbon and throw it around the house, have it tied from door knobs---you know, highly sophisticated stuff!!

Silks stay away from kitty claws---oh my gosh---the thought of it sends me into goose-bumps. :hugs:

You are so darling ladysarah,

My kittens think I am amazing and they are respectul of my silk because I tie feathers and things to bolduc ribbon and throw it around the house, have it tied from door knobs---you know, highly sophisticated stuff!!

Silks stay away from kitty claws---oh my gosh---the thought of it sends me into goose-bumps. :hugs:

I went to bond street today and they had your scarf- the Armenian gardens one. It's even more beautiful in person. ( They had a fabulous plume 32 as well but i am digressing...) The kitten toys sound good, you'll have to post a tutorial at some point. :smile:to teach the rest of us how to keep little claws off limits...

Last edited:
Thank you my friends. I am so lucky to have gotten this girl as I did not pay double the price as is the going premium on the bay right now. Crazy!! I think many colors are shifters but this girl is amazingly a chameleon. While rich and saturated, she is not bright. A quiet magenta if that makes sense. Kimber, I bought the Ulysse in Tosca the day before I bought the bag as I had never seen the color with my own eyes before. There are still many slgs out there to start with before you find the perfect bag in this color.

Lisa!!!! I am so excited for you and this bag. I am going to start looking for a Ulysse or another piece in Tosca just to tide me over before I find my bag! I am going to London in November and plan to do some "shopping" there. I am loving GOLDIE and she has already been on a few trips with me! Take more shots of Tosca when you can!!!!! xo

Hi lisa,
I am really late to the party! But I must tell u that NEVER in my life have I intended to grab so much the contents of a reveal. First, I informed my SA a few weeks ago that I MUST get the Grand Menage & Marcelina 140(in your same cw). Then a 10 days ago I went into H & got myself a second CeI & informed my SA I wanted a Brazil enamel scarf ring & a 30 Lindy in red(tosca/rubis/rouge vif). A week ago my SA informed me a RC 30 Lindy is available. I bought it anyway but was wondering if I should get a tosca/rubis bag one day. Your heavenly B helped me make up my mind. I will request my second B when my requested scarves arrive.

Seeing Skunk & Puma brought me back to 2005 when I picked up a litter of abandoned kittens in a wet market. How time has flown by! Now all 3 are 'middle-aged' & are so fat that I begin to wonder if I had picked up 3 piglets instead!:nuts: Really find Skunk & Puma enchanting!

Okay, here she is:

Lisa!!! One word, AMAZING!!!!! How did I miss this? Loved the pics in the clubhouse but the TOSCA B , so gorgeous!!!!!! Perfect color for you, and love all the silky additions, too!! The moussie stole is sooooo great, you will find that you throw it on soooo easily...and a perfect pattern for your stunning new B, of course:smile::smile::smile:.

Congrats!

So happy for you, enjoy!:smile:

Hi lisa,
I am really late to the party! But I must tell u that NEVER in my life have I intended to grab so much the contents of a reveal. First, I informed my SA a few weeks ago that I MUST get the Grand Menage & Marcelina 140(in your same cw). Then a 10 days ago I went into H & got myself a second CeI & informed my SA I wanted a Brazil enamel scarf ring & a 30 Lindy in red(tosca/rubis/rouge vif). A week ago my SA informed me a RC 30 Lindy is available. I bought it anyway but was wondering if I should get a tosca/rubis bag one day. Your heavenly B helped me make up my mind. I will request my second B when my requested scarves arrive.

Seeing Skunk & Puma brought me back to 2005 when I picked up a litter of abandoned kittens in a wet market. How time has flown by! Now all 3 are 'middle-aged' & are so fat that I begin to wonder if I had picked up 3 piglets instead!:nuts: Really find Skunk & Puma enchanting!

Hello my Twin!! I do believe we have some very similar likes---especially in silk. D Lee, I LOVE Rubis and Tosca but find them to be very different. Tosca is pink/purple. No red. Rubis, is gloriously red with a pink undertone, but it is a RED bag. There is a Birkin on the bay with both colors and to me, they do not work together. No harmonizing at all. One day, I would love a Rubis bag also.

To me, RC is bright, gorgeous red. Rubis is more subtle. To me, you "need" one or the other unless funds are not a problem and you want two red bags. But Tosca---if you love magenta---you gotta find. They are out there and one of my SA's said, they still might show up. I of course, could not wait. RC will be so beautiful with some of your moussies!!

Good luck my friend!!

Hello my Twin!! I do believe we have some very similar likes---especially in silk. D Lee, I LOVE Rubis and Tosca but find them to be very different. Tosca is pink/purple. No red. Rubis, is gloriously red with a pink undertone, but it is a RED bag. There is a Birkin on the bay with both colors and to me, they do not work together. No harmonizing at all. One day, I would love a Rubis bag also.

To me, RC is bright, gorgeous red. Rubis is more subtle. To me, you "need" one or the other unless funds are not a problem and you want two red bags. But Tosca---if you love magenta---you gotta find. They are out there and one of my SA's said, they still might show up. I of course, could not wait. RC will be so beautiful with some of your moussies!!

Good luck my friend!!
thx, lisa! Your advice has been most useful!

How did I miss this reveal earlier ? Congrats on the Tosca B. It is indeed one of my favorite pinks and I hope H will not discontinue her. Your Kitties must have fun jumping up that H tower. I'm so sold on your shawl. After seeing from other TPFers, I think that this one is a must have.

Dear sparklelisab,
Your reveal is fantastic! The adorable new family members are stealing the show - how are they getting along with the established cats? You have such a heart for animals.
Then the scarves - oh my! I LOVE them ALL. Had a chance to try on Tigre Royale on my trip and loved it. Felt too guilty about spending the money at that point and am now regretting it. It was a khaki c/w. L'instruction du Roi is precious and so classy.
And then your Birkin... Wow! This color is magnificent.
Has school started yet for you? How was summer school?
Hope the weather is decent - drizzle and wind here for a change.
Again, congratulations on your beauties!

SPARKELISAB..LOVE ALL OF YOUR HAUL !!:love: Beautifull shawl and summer twill, I like both your neutral and colorful choices but LOVE LOVE TOSCA B !! SPECIAL CONGRATS ON THIS !! :loveeyes: Please model it togheter with yout mousse when you have time..