I just broke my purse ban!!!!!!!!! Help me!!!

Photos please, I can't wait to see your new bag! This is the worse place to ask if what you did was wrong or right. Because definitely, everyone will support your new purchase because we are all addicts....

Nope, you're in the clear! You get a free pass when your holy grail bag pops up since you may not ever see it again.
And if you're even funding it immediately...you're doubly off the guilt trip!

:yahoo: Purse bans go out the window when certain bags pop up and eggplant is a WOWWOWWOW bag. You have to see it in person to appreciate how beautiful the color is. Indescribable!! Congratulations, I bet you never sell your new eggplant and it's suprisingly easy to work into your wardrobe. It's very dark and I can wear it with a lot more than my lilac. I hope you love it. Enjoy!

HI pinkchristie22 : I saw that on ebay and realised u are the winner, in fact, i wanted to click on the BIN price but i was seekin for the seller approval if she can ship out of US (i mean internationally), unfortunately due to the time difference, when she responded my reply, it was too late and u have click on the BIN button....so disappointing...anyway, congrats for ur rare find and it's gorgeous.....don't forget to post pics when u receive ur new babe~~~