what does your pandora creation look like?

My first Pandora, i dont like a full bracelet, but it isnt quite done!
IMG-20130524-00800_zpsdb253dc4.jpg

I can agree it doesn't look sad. It's a beautifull bracelet! It looks very classy. I remember you told us about the bracelet you got for the clips only, do you like it now?
The leather bracelet I also like, I have the same one :P

Thank you!:smile: i tried it on and i think it is growing on me:smile: just saving some moolah to actually get the clips all at the same time. :smile: haha! I like the leather bracelet so much too!:smile: i wear it more than the silver one:smile:

That's the problem i am facing if i have to put muranos:smile: it might clash with my clothes!:smile:

That's the beautifull thing about having more than 1 bracelet. If the one with colour doesn't match your clothes, you can choose the one without colour. I have one without color too and I wouldn't want to miss it. They all have something I like about it.

So I TOTALLY copied someone else on another Pandora thread, the only difference is that I put it on a silver bracelet while they have it on leather... But it was genius, exactly what I was looking for... I think she knows anyway, because I outright asked her what beads she used... I already had the cherry blossoms, but the other two silvers were EXACTLY what I was looking for... So everytime someone compliments me on this combo, I will answer, wasn't me, this smart girl on TPF dreamed it up first! lol

IMG-20130722-01216_zps39f3d973.jpg