Brought Gerard back from Paris!!

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
This is the first time I went to Paris and opted for a Gerard Darel bag - I really needed something in black patent and they had the right bag - this is one of the Saint-Germain models - It has a zipper side rather than the ties and that sold me. Of course I bought a gorgeous scarf at LV which I'll post photos of on the LV site - Paris was hot and crowded but the wine was as good as ever and saw 2 wonderful art exhibits!! Always an amazing destination!

Attachments

• shrnk 1.jpg
    shrnk 1.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 129
  • shrnk 3.jpg
    shrnk 3.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 96
  • shrnk 4.jpg
    shrnk 4.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 47
LADIES!!! I've posted a thread about my impending trip to Paris, but this thread is making me want to go RIGHT NOW! I can also tell you, I was settled on either LV, Chanel or Balenciaga, but seeing this Gerard, it might be a serious contender for the "Classic Parisian bag" purchase!! YEA!!

This is the first time I went to Paris and opted for a Gerard Darel bag - I really needed something in black patent and they had the right bag - this is one of the Saint-Germain models - It has a zipper side rather than the ties and that sold me. Of course I bought a gorgeous scarf at LV which I'll post photos of on the LV site - Paris was hot and crowded but the wine was as good as ever and saw 2 wonderful art exhibits!! Always an amazing destination!

Wow, what a gorgeous bag!! :heart:

Is this a popular brand in Paris? I have heard somewhere before that it is. I have this bag and also in the regular leather and I am quite happy with it. It is the least expensive bag I own but I get the most compliments on it! I love my black patent GD too! Enjoy:smile: