Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure I am not on theme. These pics aren't even from this week. Wore this last week and hadn't had a chance to post. Wa'Ko-Ni, which is another one I did not like AT ALL. But after months and months.. I decided the powerful look to this woman was too alluring to not "collect". Lol ;.. And to know that she's hiding in my scarf when it's tied is a bit of irony for me... :smile: Similar to the powerful tiger in Tigre du Bengale :smile:.. Only I and other H scarfies know they're there :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1372398100.089447.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1372398135.552276.jpg

I'm sure I am not on theme. These pics aren't even from this week. Wore this last week and hadn't had a chance to post. Wa'Ko-Ni, which is another one I did not like AT ALL. But after months and months.. I decided the powerful look to this woman was too alluring to not "collect". Lol ;.. And to know that she's hiding in my scarf when it's tied is a bit of irony for me... :smile: Similar to the powerful tiger in Tigre du Bengale :smile:.. Only I and other H scarfies know they're there :smile:

View attachment 2236419

View attachment 2236420

Wow love this one & your clic clacs match beautifully :biggrin:

View attachment 2236419

View attachment 2236420

I totally love this outfit JP ! Re Wa'Ko-Ni - my thoughts exactly :smile: I am still looking for the perfect cw for myself.

Many thanks for this great inspiration ;) !

I would say I don't have a favorite designer, because I have so many "favorite" scarves. :P And truthfully most of time when I've bought a scarf I haven't even known at that moment who the designer was. I've bought based on the design and color.

However, when I looked through my scarves this week, it was clear that one of my favorite designers is Laurence Bourthoumieux, evidenced by the number of my LB designs!

A few of my favorites:

Ceramique Ottomane, Vol Amoureux des Azures, Central Park

I would say I don't have a favorite designer, because I have so many "favorite" scarves. :P And truthfully most of time when I've bought a scarf I haven't even known at that moment who the designer was. I've bought based on the design and color.

However, when I looked through my scarves this week, it was clear that one of my favorite designers is Laurence Bourthoumieux, evidenced by the number of my LB designs!

A few of my favorites:

Love Central Park ! :love:

Quick pic of the scarf I'm wearing today, goes great with Gris T Kelly, not keen on this jumper I'm wearing it makes me look huge :sad: wont be wearing that again !!

182FD53D-2ABD-4EE1-A381-20618841681E-30858-00000F88815AD647_zpsbd672872.jpg

A few of my favorites:

I can see why you love them so much, all silky works of art!

Silkies,

I have had a joyously difficult time deciding who my favorite Hermes designer is. For those of you who care to hear my dalliances, predictably, I still think that Hidaka’s Lumieres de Paris is one of the most stunning pieces of silk on the planet, but he only designed four and Turandot doesn’t work for me---I know. I know. Shoot me. (... the story is toooo sad…) Jamin’s Belles du Mexicque is a slayer in perspective even though it is “simpler” in design, and I know little about all the “classic” designers even though, for example, I love’ Metz’s masterful Carpe Diem. Finally, to get to the bottom of this quandary, I asked myself: Which silks do I yearn for instead of from whom do I have the most pieces (since that matters of course)? Bam. The answer slapped me in back of the head: Hands down Aline Honore!” On a visceral level, Grand Nord, La Femme, Cent Plis elevate silk to drug, AND, I still am in need of Au Coeur de la Vie and Fleurs de l’Indiennes! Thank you my silkie friends for letting me rhapsodize about something really really really important!:giggles:

Attachments

• orange La Femme Shawl 020.JPG
    orange La Femme Shawl 020.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 496
  • Cent Plisse de Maio 001.JPG
    Cent Plisse de Maio 001.JPG
    138.2 KB · Views: 500
  • new scarf 008.jpg
    new scarf 008.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 502
Last edited:
Status