To sell or not to sell....the $64,000 question.

lulup

Sep 9, 2006
I picked up my Aqua GH City over the weekend and it is love. Pure love. The leather, the GH is an amazing combination and I want another one.

I also have a Blue India City. The color is so similar to the Aqua I am thinking of selling it to help fund my next acquisition.

Do any of you have both Aqua and BI, and do you find them so similar you would sell one? It just seems crazy to have two bags, in the same style, and more or less the same color.

TIA for your comments.

Lulup

Personally, I would sell. But that's just me. I looking for Turquoise in the Work style and I plan to sell my Teal once I find it even they're not the same color.

lol, i wandered into this thread thinking you had $64K worth of b-bags to sell :roflmfao:...and i don't think it's crazy at all to have 2 or more bags in the same style/same color :P

I only have BI but i've already seen Aqua IRL.
Both colors are quite similar IMO. BI is like dusty blue with no green in it but Aqua does have green undertone.

I'd keep only one if i were u. Aqua with GH is definitely stunning.:drool:

I haven't bought Aqua as i just love my BI a little bit more. But, Aqua is beautiful too!!!;)

^lol, me too seahorse! :0 i was prepared to gawk!

if they are so similar in colour, i guess you could just judge based on which hardware you prefer? IMO, i would keep the blue india and search for a different colour with GH.

I know I should sell it. It doesn't make sense to have two of the same bag in the same color (more or less).

This is going to sound crazy but I think my Blue India will become my run around bag (errands, kids sporting events etc...) and my Aqua will become my weekday bag.

I wish the First came with GH. I would love to get a sandstone first with GH for Spring / Summer.

Thank you so much for your feedback. I guess I'm not ready to part with my BI just yet :heart: .

I know I should sell it. It doesn't make sense to have two of the same bag in the same color (more or less).

This is going to sound crazy but I think my Blue India will become my run around bag (errands, kids sporting events etc...) and my Aqua will become my weekday bag.

I wish the First came with GH. I would love to get a sandstone first with GH for Spring / Summer.

Thank you so much for your feedback. I guess I'm not ready to part with my BI just yet :heart: .
Oooo, that's actually a great idea! A beater handbag! :P