Back from NYC MJ!!! **Long Post** :)

marclover

Aug 1, 2006
I had so much fun!! NYC is such a energetic and powerful city, it was amazing! Enough of that...on to MJ!

I visited both MbMJ stores on Bleecker, and the MJ Collection store on Mercer and had a wonderful time at all of them. I couldn't believe how friendly and helpful the staff was! I was kind of worried about that, but seriously they were all incredibly helpful and sooo nice!

At the MJ Mercer Store I talked to Gabby and we talked about TPF! I asked it I could take a picture of the bag wall (posted below) and told her it was for this forum thing I use, and she was like, "Oh yeah, do you talk to Helena?" I was like, "YEAH!! Everyone knows bag.lover!" It was crazy, but I guess TPF has infiltrated the designer boutiques!

I would seriously reccomend everyone to work with Gabby, she was especially warm and helpful. She brought me bag after bag to try on and play with (they were incredibly slow) and was super complimentary, yet honest about each. I tried on the lavendar Deborah, Blake, MP, and Christy! They also had a lavendar ZC and key pouch...and I was so tempted...

Now, to my purchases. I bought the Navy zip clutch (as planned) and almost bought the lavendar MP, but I had already bought some MbMJ clothes so I couldn't justify another handbag. The lavendar color is absolutely gorgeous IRL! **Sigh** It was lovely...:love:

Anyway, I had a great time, love my ZC and love MJ even more! Thanks for reading my long post girls!!

Also, thanks to the NYC girls for suggesting cool stuff to see and visit...I tried to do it all!!

I'm glad you had such a good time! I've never been to a MJ boutique so I have to live vicariously through you. Are you going to post pics of the bag wall and your new ZC?

Oh right...I forgot to post them after all that!

Please let me explain my outfit...it was raining SUPER HARD that day! Enough said, I look like junk!

The first two are of me and the bag wall!

The third pic is me on Mercer street calling DH and telling him how excited I was about the ZC and how nice Gabby was. He just laughed!

The fourth and fifth are two of the three MbMJ tops I got at the store on Bleecker!

Attachments

• Bag Wall #1.jpg
    Bag Wall #1.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_0201.jpg
    IMG_0201.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 160
  • DSCN4012.jpg
    DSCN4012.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 146
  • marcj1119115779_201x396.jpg
    marcj1119115779_201x396.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 69
  • marcj1120717088_201x396.jpg
    marcj1120717088_201x396.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 66
WOW!! so cute!!! Thanks so much for sharing your story!! I'm glad you had a wonderful time in the city, I miss NYC so much now! It looks like bag heaven in there. I can't wait to see pics of your navy ZC, I bet it's deeeeelish!! And your tops look great for summer. Now I'm feening to go shopping, hopefully I can get over to the MBMJ store today.

Sounds like you had so much fun marclover!! I dealt with Gabby over the phone back when they had the $200 Selma sale. She was a sweetheart for sure.

Those pics are so cool. The bag wall is amazing!!!! Congrats on your new buys!

...At the MJ Mercer Store I talked to Gabby and we talked about TPF! I asked it I could take a picture of the bag wall (posted below) and told her it was for this forum thing I use, and she was like, "Oh yeah, do you talk to Helena?" I was like, "YEAH!! Everyone knows bag.lover!" It was crazy, but I guess TPF has infiltrated the designer boutiques!

HILARIOUS! I go in there from time to time since I work nearby and everyone is always so nice. I'm glad you mentioned tPF 'cause I'm lame and am too embarassed!

I had so much fun!! NYC is such a energetic and powerful city, it was amazing! Enough of that...on to MJ!

Welcome back. Glad to hear that you had a great time in NY. Isn't it scary (hard to decide which item to bring home) to be in a store with such big selection?

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us, you look great with your MP. =) Congrats on your gorgeous tops and clutch, enjoy.

Agree with you that Gaby is very nice and helpful. =)

I am looking for the Blake in Black from Resort 2006 gold hardware, black stitching and brown seude lining. Do you think Gabby could help me? If so, which Bleeker Street address is she at. I saw two on eluxury. Thanks.