Ok, so I changed my mind about Adios Star..

pandabear

O.G.
Feb 2, 2006
I didn't like this print when it first came out. It looked good online, but when I saw it in person, it just wasn't the same--the fabric looked wrinkley, and I expected the black stars to pop more.
For some weird reason, maybe cause it's going to be summer soon and I wanted a white bag badly, the Adios Star caught my attention again. A white bag, but not boring at all! Someone recently posted a pic of an Adios Star zucca, and right then and there I just had to have that bag. Metropark still had a bunch of them, so I was able to choose a nice print---I really like the apple on the front of my bag! Now it's my favorite bag, even over the Amore stellina I just got! I don't know why I held off so long on the zucca style, it's one of the best!

Attachments

• adios_front.jpg
    adios_front.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 79
  • adios_back.jpg
    adios_back.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 72
Congrats on your new bag :dothewave: :dothewave: :dothewave: :dothewave: . That is a super awesome adios star zucca that you got yourself!! My adios star zucca could be my most favorite toki. I LOVE it soooooo much. Just be careful b/c the back is gonna get dirty from rubbing on your clothes. If I'd have known, I would have at least scotchguarded the back of my bag.

Which MetroPark did you get it at? I was in SF yesterday and they had a few but none as good as that one!! :graucho:

That is a nice zucca you got there! You have quite a number of characters on it. Good job!

I felt the same way about the print at first. I was like nah it isn't for me. Then after awhile I just had to have one and so I got it in a gioco. I like it. It seems to go with anything you're wearing. Now I just need to use it. I've been test driving my amore gioco.

Nice bag :biggrin: I've been wanting an Adios Star bag as well...but I've heard so many stories of it getting dirty I was like O___o I'm glad you got the bag though..it's really cute :biggrin:

Which MetroPark did you get it at? I was in SF yesterday and they had a few but none as good as that one!! :graucho:

I got my bag at the Metropark in Cerritos (So. CA). I looked at several Nordstroms and Macys as well, but none of them even carried the zucca style in any print. Metropark on the other hand, almost always has a huge stock of zuccas, giocos, and ciao ciaos. I remembered from a previous visit that the one in Cerritos had lots of Adios Star left, so I went straight there after scouring the dept stores. They didn't get any Amore bags though, which is strange cause they're usually the first to get any new prints.

I got my bag at the Metropark in Cerritos (So. CA). I looked at several Nordstroms and Macys as well, but none of them even carried the zucca style in any print. Metropark on the other hand, almost always has a huge stock of zuccas, giocos, and ciao ciaos. I remembered from a previous visit that the one in Cerritos had lots of Adios Star left, so I went straight there after scouring the dept stores. They didn't get any Amore bags though, which is strange cause they're usually the first to get any new prints.

Well you did an awesome job getting a great bag...congrats!! :dothewave:
My BF and I were saying the same thing yesterday that we thought it was so weird that MetroPark didn't have the Amore b/c for the past few prints they had been the first ones to get it. Nordies doesn't carry the zucca and I really wish they would.