Which is the Better REVA? Help Me Choose, Please? :)

hanagirl

* H Addict *
Jun 25, 2007
Hi ladies! I am torn between these two reva flats...

The Pebbled Gold seen here -http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/Tory-Burch-Reva-Vintage-Metallic-Ballet-Flat-Platinum-Golden-tory-burch-gold-reva/prod156150082___/?icid=&searchType=MAIN&rte=%252Fsearch.jsp%253FN%253D0%2526Ntt%253Dtory%252Bburch%252Bgold%252Breva%2526_requestid%253D97489&eItemId=prod156150082&cmCat=search

And the this nude one -
photocopy8.jpg

*sorry for the huge photo. dunno how to resize :sad:

I REALLY like both but I just wanna get one. The pebbled gold seems more like a thick cloth material than leather so I'm not so sure how to clean or take care of it. But on the up side, since it's textured, dirt won't be obvious.

On the other hand, the nude is a NICE neutral shade for spring and summer. BUT, I'm scared since it's a light color, it might look dirty or say if it get's wet, it might leave obvious watermarks. Haven't had leather shoes that are this light before so I'm not sure how it will hold up.

Kindly, let me know which you think is better and share your experiences, if any, with these reva flats. TIA :smile:

I have the Vintage Metallic in Salmon and the leather is already scratched. The nude is by far more durable.

I looked up that style and color that you have and the material is the same as this gold one I'm looking at. I saw it IRL and it doesn't look like its leather. Am I right?

I thought this pebbled style would conceal scuffs or scratches more
Than the nude one. :sad:

I looked up that style and color that you have and the material is the same as this gold one I'm looking at. I saw it IRL and it doesn't look like its leather. Am I right?

I thought this pebbled style would conceal scuffs or scratches more
Than the nude one. :sad:

It is a suede like coating that flakes easily. I didn't realize it until after I wore it and saw 2 scratches on the back of the shoe. Good luck with what you decide :smile: