Mini Lin Speedy

beljwl

Nov 28, 2006
I am thinking about possibly buying a Mini Lin Speedy.

I have a few questions. Do they sag like the Mono Speedy? Are they heavy like the MC Speedy? Is there anything else I should know about it before buying it?

Or cut out a rectangular piece of corrugated cardboard but trim the 4 corners so they don't poke the inside of the bag. Wrap the cardboard in transparent tape or cloth or wrapping paper. (Cheap alternative to a purseket.)

I am thinking about possibly buying a Mini Lin Speedy.

I have a few questions. Do they sag like the Mono Speedy? Are they heavy like the MC Speedy? Is there anything else I should know about it before buying it?

I have a few questions. Do they sag like the Mono Speedy? Yes, I would say more so as the fabric is softer then then the canvas.Are they heavy like the MC Speedy? Not at all, in fact very light to carry. Is there anything else I should know about it before buying it?Great bag, great size and durable.

I have the Mini Lin Speedy and it is VERY VERY VERY light b/c it's made out of linen and it does sag a little more than the canvas. I usually put a small notebook in the bottom of mine.

It's very light and really cute. I was just worried about the whiteness but if you aren't using it as an everyday bag (and you're not a klutz like me) it is stunning.