Juicy Charms, the addiction continues!

I was just about to go on and order the bracelet with the 30% off but now I am thinking the necklace aswell now, what one did u get the one with the single heart on or the one with 7?

I know my cabinet is now cabinets I have 2 and they are full to the brim lol will take a few pics when I get home

I nabbed the one with the seven hearts but I love the big AB heart too. I just had to choose one budget wise or I would have splurged on both:P

WOW, two now!! I can't wait to see, I bet you have had a ball filling them up.

I did:yes: I waited till they went on sale and nabbed the bracelet, keyfob and necklace lol, talk about overkill! I love those hearts though:P They are very pretty IRL and I liked the necklace much more once I received it than just judging from the basic shots on Juicy's site. Did you nab anything from that collection or have you added any new charms lately? It's been a while since we've seen an updated shot of your cabinet:graucho:

I went and looked after you posted this and it is weird! All with not great feedback too:thinking: It sounds like the "charming" has been good lately though so I'm rooting for you ladies to get some great deals:heart:!!

Well you know how it goes, one sells for a good price and other sellers say "hey I have one of those!" lol.
As far as feedback, I always check the actual feedback, not just the score. Sometimes it is a seller that has 20 or more "bad" comments, but they have sold thousands of things, so it only shows as like 1% off their rating. However, alot of times it is a regular seller who has only a few hundred ratings, and one bad feedback takes off like 5%.

This happened to me. I sell a few things a season on ebay when I clean out my closet or make an impulse buy. lol. I had had a difficult buyer of some stupid gift I got that I wish I had never tried to sell for literally few bucks because this difficult seller left me bad feedback and screwed up my rating, which I cant change now. So to me feedback is all relative. Especially when I read on here about alot of people not leaving bad feedback for fake charms. Now that 100% rating doesnt mean so much to me.

I know what you mean about being a small seller & one person jacking up your rating - or should I say, jacking down. Some goofball that just joined in January with 4 purchases, no selling, gave me a neutral saying the bidding process was questionable.

Obviously because they don't know about autobids. It was a $10 item, bwahaha. Yeah right, like I'm all about shill bidding to get a whopping $10 instead of the $7 starting price. What were they thinking? And ebay won't remove it. Dorks.

tatertot, I'm late to the party saying I love all the hearts together. They never really struck me as being anything I had to have, but the total collection put together like that looks fabulous!

Here ya go babe:heart: Mind you a few (one or two) while represented as original releases I'm pretty sure are off of bracelets. I hope this helps and enjoy the pic:hbeat: Trust me, if you track them down you won't be sorry, they are so pretty.

I'm late to the party, but WOW!!! What a gorgeous set of heart charms. Thanks so much for sharing, Tater!

As far as feedback, I always check the actual feedback, not just the score. Sometimes it is a seller that has 20 or more "bad" comments, but they have sold thousands of things, so it only shows as like 1% off their rating. However, alot of times it is a regular seller who has only a few hundred ratings, and one bad feedback takes off like 5%.

This happened to me. I sell a few things a season on ebay when I clean out my closet or make an impulse buy. lol. I had had a difficult buyer of some stupid gift I got that I wish I had never tried to sell for literally few bucks because this difficult seller left me bad feedback and screwed up my rating, which I cant change now. So to me feedback is all relative. Especially when I read on here about alot of people not leaving bad feedback for fake charms. Now that 100% rating doesnt mean so much to me.

I completely agree! Feedback is definitely all relative and I definitely make it a point to the sellers rating AND the written comments. I even scan a lot of the positive feedback since sellers can't leave neutral/neg feedback, but may leave feedback as a warning under the postivie (even if it is against ebay rules to leave a false-positive).

Using the new app, no idea why there's two photos.

RE: the heart charms. Some of them seem like duplicates, but there are slight differences in the color. I attribute this to the charms being made at different times. Same charm, but slightly different color in the crystal.
Love your collection Katierose!

I must have missed the announcement of new charms on SBB. the seahorse and palm tree are sold out already.

tatertot, I'm late to the party saying I love all the hearts together. They never really struck me as being anything I had to have, but the total collection put together like that looks fabulous!

I'm late to the party, but WOW!!! What a gorgeous set of heart charms. Thanks so much for sharing, Tater!

Thanks so much ladies:heart:

I love the crystal charms. Here's my collection.

LOVE them! They look gorgeous against the black velvet:yes: I really like the nuances in color/shades also.

I must have missed the announcement of new charms on SBB. the seahorse and palm tree are sold out already.

I didn't realize sbb had them up either. And sold out of some of them too?

I emailed them to see if they would match Juicy's discount or their free shipping offer and they didn't bother to get back to me so they won't be getting my charm dollars anymore sadly:nogood: I can't waste the money when they will be available for much cheaper with free shipping direct from the source in the next few days (heck, maybe even today as Juicy is so random with their uploading). I'd rather support a small business but if they don't want my charm dollars no worries.

Maybe it is the blue-green enamel seahorse that showed up on ebay a few months ago from overseas.

I think your right, I'm guessing that's it or a close version of it.

I love the crystal charms. Here's my collection.

View attachment 2117414

Another great collection of heart charms! Thanks for sharing KatieRose! Seeing your's and Tater's hearts has me second guessing not having any in my collection!

Thanks!

I didn't realize sbb had them up either. And sold out of some of them too?

I didn't realize this either. I had meant to check this morning b/c it seemed like the right time of month for the new charms to be listed. Maybe they haven't sold out yet, maybe they just aren't available for pre-order yet? Could just be me wishful thinking!

I'm interested to see photos of the new charms. Hopefully the Flower with Ladybug will differ in more than just color compared to the previous daisy w. ladybug charm.

Also, it's odd that the food truck has a YJRU number that doesn't line up with the rest of the set (6185 vs. 6520's). YJRU6158 falls in with charms that were released pre-holidays last year. I wonder if they decided to hold off on releasing it until closer to summertime (when food trucks may be more abundant?).

Last edited: