Celine in Brussels?

pearlsandlace

Feb 12, 2013
Hi Tpf-ers!

I was wondering if you can get Celine in Brussels, Belgium. I didn't see an official boutique listed on the Celine website, but would any of you guys know if any department stores or other places would carry Celine?

Thank you so much in advance! :biggrin:

Hi Tpf-ers!

I was wondering if you can get Celine in Brussels, Belgium. I didn't see an official boutique listed on the Celine website, but would any of you guys know if any department stores or other places would carry Celine?

I know Sketch in Knokke carries quit a lot Céline-bags. :smile:
Hope this helps!

Hi Tpf-ers!

Louise 54 on avenue louise sells Celine. Address is 54 ave. Louise.

thanks Pearlsandlace. I went there last week but they did not have much choice :sad:

then i went to Brussel Louise 54, i got my first Trapeze , i'm so happy to share this with all of you :smile:

thanks Pearlsandlace. I went there last week but they did not have much choice :sad:

then i went to Brussel Louise 54, i got my first Trapeze , i'm so happy to share this with all of you :smile:
You're welcome :smile:

I got my first trapeze at Louise 54! We're kind of twinsies! Sigh I need to get on taking pictures of mine and posting them...you should too!