My collection (+ Mod pics)!!

Oh no! You mean the suede-like lining? Try searching the forum to see if there's any way to clean the ink!

Yes! But thank God it's really minor! I think I'll take it to Progressive in Beverly Hills to get the stain removed! My Neiman Marcus sales associates told me they take all the handbags over there!

Attachments

• image-3332622964.jpg
    image-3332622964.jpg
    471.2 KB · Views: 318
i really love your collection especially those white chanel classic in GHW! let me know how it holds up? have you experienced color transfer with it? i've been wanting to get the same white bag but just afraid about how high maintenance it is. by the way, you really look good in all of them! enjoy! :smile:;):happydance:

i really love your collection especially those white chanel classic in GHW! let me know how it holds up? have you experienced color transfer with it? i've been wanting to get the same white bag but just afraid about how high maintenance it is. by the way, you really look good in all of them! enjoy! :smile:;):happydance:

Thank you!

The white jumbo still looks pristine, even though it is close to 3 years old. I've worn it with jeans and have not noticed any color transfer. However, I usually wear it with the strap "doubled up" so it doesn't rub against my jeans. Light colored caviar is a lot more durable than most people give it credit for and if it does eventually get dirty, you can always send it to the Chanel spa for cleaning. I really don't consider white caviar high maintenance. My anthracite Balenciaga actually shows a LOT more wear! Hope this encourages you to invest in a white Chanel! Let me know if you have any other questions. :smile: