Shade of Jade

zaara10

Dec 7, 2011
A few weeks ago I had a jade Juliette on hold @ the outlet & a black cherry Molly on hold @ a dept store. After asking for tpf wisdom, I chose bc Molly. She's gorgeous & I love her (she finally went out yesterday).
...Both times i visited the outlet since i let Juliette go, i didn't see her, but when i went on Friday, there she was again, saying, "hey there, remember me?" ;) So of course, I brought her home. But idk if I should keep her. What do u think of the color? I don't own any green or blue bags. Is jade a good, yr round color? (I don't see myself using the bc Molly much over the summer). Is jade a classic color that will be popular over time?
And as far as the Juliette style goes, i like that its similar to the sophia & I like its versatility in ways to wear it. The squishy soft madison leather is a plus too. What do u think?
Thanks! (I am absolutely taking a coach break after I decide! I need to enjoy the bags I have.)

A few weeks ago I had a jade Juliette on hold @ the outlet & a black cherry Molly on hold @ a dept store. After asking for tpf wisdom, I chose bc Molly. She's gorgeous & I love her (she finally went out yesterday).
...Both times i visited the outlet since i let Juliette go, i didn't see her, but when i went on Friday, there she was again, saying, "hey there, remember me?" ;) So of course, I brought her home. But idk if I should keep her. What do u think of the color? I don't own any green or blue bags. Is jade a good, yr round color? (I don't see myself using the bc Molly much over the summer). Is jade a classic color that will be popular over time?
And as far as the Juliette style goes, i like that its similar to the sophia & I like its versatility in ways to wear it. The squishy soft madison leather is a plus too. What do u think?
Thanks! (I am absolutely taking a coach break after I decide!)

I personally think that Jade is not a trendy color that will get old anytime soon. It is essentially a deep teal/turquoise that can be worn with browns, blacks, etc...almost year round depending what you dress it up with. I love the Jade Juliette and I think its a tough bag to pass up. As long as you don't have a lot of similar bags, I say keep her. P.S. I'll be on the ban with you :pout:

I personally think that Jade is not a trendy color that will get old anytime soon. It is essentially a deep teal/turquoise that can be worn with browns, blacks, etc...almost year round depending what you dress it up with. I love the Jade Juliette and I think its a tough bag to pass up. As long as you don't have a lot of similar bags, I say keep her. P.S. I'll be on the ban with you :pout:

It's a very deceiving color. I loved it in the store, but when I took a peek in my car, the color looked totally different & I was a little surprised.
And btw, if u notice, I called it a "break" not a ban. Breaks are less restrictive, lol!

I love jade....great color that goes with a lot! I have a grass Julianne that I wear whenever I want all year but honestly I prefer jade to the grass. I would like to have gotten a jade piece, mainly the sage. She's a keeper imo...I would be regretting returning jade anything if I had returned it. :biggrin:

I think jade is gorgeous and I just love the Juliette. I had to decided between the jade or bright marine Isabelle because I didn't want too many multiples. I got the bright marine because I will use it more often but I still love the jade. I think you could use it for most of the year and it's a great green.

It is good for wearing throughout the year and not as trendy as other colors. But are those the only things holding you back? Did you buy it because you think you need something in the green family? Or are you naturally drawn to the color? If you are in love with the bag and the color, that is all you need, don't worry about trends or seasons.

I own the Madison Jade Juliette and what I fell in love with was the color of this bag.
The jade is a stunning color IMO and I like to carry bags that you rarely see on the ladies in my office and neighborhood. I like to be different and like to carry bags that have a pop of color. I am a satchel lover as well so the Jade Juliette was perfect for me.
I ended up going back to the outlet for the wallet bec it was on sale for 74.00 and moved right in.

I intend on using her through spring/summer and fall& winter seasons since green is the new color for 2013.
I would say keep her bec you might regret it later on if you miss out on the Jade Juliette

Here are two pics to show how you can wear the color Jade/Green for winter and spring/summer so you get the idea. The bag shown is sophia but I think you can get the idea with the Jade Juliette :biggrin:

Greenbrown_zps60aa6f79.jpg

mintgreen_zps194e0764.jpg

I also plan to wear my Jade Juliette with yellow and light gray. Saw an outfit today in a magazine when I was waiting to get manicure and the color of the bag was Jade with very pale yellow top and gray jeans.

Here are two pics to show how you can wear the color Jade/Green for winter and spring/summer so you get the idea. The bag shown is sophia but I think you can get the idea with the Jade Juliette :biggrin:

I also plan to wear my Jade Juliette with yellow and light gray. Saw an outfit today in a magazine when I was waiting to get manicure and the color of the bag was Jade with very pale yellow top and gray jeans.

Wow, thanks! It's funny, but the 1st pic is basically how I was dressed when I got the Juliette! :smile: and for summer, I have this really cute white cotton dress I'm thinking would look very cute w/ the jade.
You had posted pics of your jade Juliette in different lights right? Can I see those again? Thanks!

Noooooo, you don't want to keep it... b/c you want to send it to ME!!! :lol: (Kidding, of course!)

You know, I did the same thing. I saw it at the outlet, picked it up and passed on it. I thought it was a little big, but I didn't take all the stuffing out (I should have!). I did get a Jade card case that day and every time I use it I think, "This color is gorgeous!!!" I've since made several calls to my closest outlets hoping to find a Juliette, but no such luck...

So, my really long-winded answer is KEEP IT!!! :lol:

Wow, thanks! It's funny, but the 1st pic is basically how I was dressed when I got the Juliette! :smile: and for summer, I have this really cute white cotton dress I'm thinking would look very cute w/ the jade.
You had posted pics of your jade Juliette in different lights right? Can I see those again? Thanks!

Hi zaara :biggrin:
I was not the person who posted pics in different light it was another member jan1124 who posted pics in the Coach Fall 2012 non-legacy thread page 63. I remember seeing her gorgeous pics and fell in love with the bag myself and so happy I bought her at the outlet!

I think Jade goes very beautiful with white and the cotton dress you have with the jade juliette will look amazing. I love Jade and white together.

Very helpful replies so far :smile: I feel like jade does suit my personality in some ways; Just like my avatar pic, a blend of the eastern & western world.
Does anyone out there dislike jade? Be honest ;)

Last edited: