Calling all Pochette Accessoires NM Azur owners!!

Glitterglitz

Jan 16, 2013
Hi!

Considering to get the azur pochette accessoires NM, but I want to hear with other owners what you like/ dislike with your bag!

Do you use it a lot? Is it a high maintenance bag?

I think it will be a great spring/ summer bag, but not sure about the Azur print.. I already got the monogram Eva, love her a lot:love:

Oops got sent too soon had more to say.
I already have the DE Pochette NM and I use it everyday and for every single party, night out. It fits alot and is perfect to fit all my essentials. I use it more than my mini pochette.
My only concern is similar to use if the azur is more high maintenance as the DE is quite worry free.

Hi!

Considering to get the azur pochette accessoires NM, but I want to hear with other owners what you like/ dislike with your bag!

Do you use it a lot? Is it a high maintenance bag?

I think it will be a great spring/ summer bag, but not sure about the Azur print.. I already got the monogram Eva, love her a lot:love:

This bag is on my wishlist too! My girlfriend has the older version of the DA accessory pochette (short strap) and wears it out to the bar and to concert. It looks great on her and she does not baby her bag.

I think it's adorable for casual errands or going out to the pub with friends. This is the only print I would buy it in as well!

Oops got sent too soon had more to say.
I already have the DE Pochette NM and I use it everyday and for every single party, night out. It fits alot and is perfect to fit all my essentials. I use it more than my mini pochette.
My only concern is similar to use if the azur is more high maintenance as the DE is quite worry free.
From what I can tell. You don't have to worry about color transfer from pants as the bag will only hit your midsection. The only part to worry about is the vachetta strap as it stains easily. The canvas itself is pretty tough!