Show Pics of your GIVENCHY in Action!!

Here is my beloved medium Pandora, got it at Barney's sale 2012 xmas. I absolutely love it! I told my SA to let me know if there's ANY return on this one (originally I bought it online but they canceled my order cuz it was out of stock!) and there it was!! SO happy. This is not quite "in action" but you get to see more detail of Givenchy's beautiful stamped leather.

So awesome you got her! Congrats! Luck was on your side. Enjoy!

Here is my beloved medium Pandora, got it at Barney's sale 2012 xmas. I absolutely love it! I told my SA to let me know if there's ANY return on this one (originally I bought it online but they canceled my order cuz it was out of stock!) and there it was!! SO happy. This is not quite "in action" but you get to see more detail of Givenchy's beautiful stamped leather.
Oooh! I was eyeing that pandora during the Barney's sale...

Hi missmoimoi,

I saw the antigona small en medium next to each other, actually I don't really see a very big difference between the two. I'm 5'4, and the small one just looks really cute. I also held the medium next to me and it doesn't look too bulky. Now for my next antigona, I will go for the medium size. It's just my favourite bag now. :smile:
I show you another photo with the small one, then u can see how it looks like as a whole.

Wow, you look fantastic with your antigona! I agree even tho I have yet to see a small antigona irl...it would be absolutely darling and still so chic :biggrin:

Thank you Bagmad73. I have another small Gale in purple lamb, on occasion I'll take picture of it too.

Fabulous! It's so great to see the small nightingale I'm action.

Thank you Loveable. Size is not that small (and I'm only 5'5) but I'm still eyeing a medium Gale to be a working horse bag, small size is good for after-hours :smile:

Your bag is so pretty! And the small nightingale looks to be a decent size! (I haven't seen the small in person yet, only medium.)